Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How to skin up?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Going to a Festival in the summer and intending to smoke some pot...

I know where to get the gear but need to know how it comes and how to skin up...

thankyou

Comments

• Options
    I would try and answer myself, but i can never explain myself and im not the best in the world... so i found a link for you.

WeedGuru

It took me about 5 hours on and off of practicing with a pack of skins and a fag to get it so it was nice and smokable :p but then everyones different.

And in my opinion using a little rolling tobacco (or none at all :p) makes a nicer smoke than manufactured fags but that might be just me, and rolling tobacco is slightly harder to control if you're not used to it.

Give it a practice before you go to the festival, and if you cant master it im sure there will be hundreds of people who will give u a hand.

And everyone does it differently, so maybe if u have any friends who can skin up they can show you how they do it, maybe one will work better for u than another?

If you buy skunk it should come in buds (that u can break up, or use a herb grinder for) but it depends on how many people its gone through to get to you. Hash will be a disgusting brown lump of horrible crap :p that you will have to burn and sprinkle

but...... im relitively new to skinning up so dont take this as the word of an expert.
  • Options
    Hash isnt always discusting lumps of crap.

As for rolling, I'd advise you go for rolling baccy, its kind of wetter and therefore stays in place better. Just sit at home with a packet of skins and some baccy, whack the TV on and practice.

As for weed, I'd break it up with your fingers, a lot of people grind it up really fine, but I suspect that this isnt great for the THC.
  • Options
    i was going make a website that tells people how to skin up with step by step diagramms

but havnt got the time to do it:(
  • Options
    If you have never skinned up before and are planning to do it outside, then I suggest a rolling machine. Its hard enough to skin up outside at the best of times especially if youve never done it before

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Type R
    i was going make a website that tells people how to skin up with step by step diagramms

but havnt got the time to do it:(

Please do it!!!! Please!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Hash isnt always discusting lumps of crap

:lol: i know.... but round here it is :p

i look to u for advice on this board--u know more than probably anybody i could think of... but after any post i make ur guaranteed to pick on something ive written :p i just wonder why!
  • Options
    people grind it up......., but I suspect that this isnt great for the THC.

Sooo true! THC glands are very fragile and break real easily, and broken glands degrade rapidly causing potency and flavour to be lost. Even leaving your weed in a baggie in your pocket can destroy precious glands. Grinders should only really be used for block weed or other tough weed thats hard to crumble...but then you rarely get crap like that these days.

If you have difficulties skinning up, you can buy pre-rolled skins called "Cones" that you just fill up and smoke. Alternatively you could use a small pipe or a bong.
  • Options
    Lil-minx; thanks for the complement, I dont mean to bitch you after every post, I'll try and be a bit more tackful. Sorry.
  • Options
    Lil-minx; thanks for the complement, I dont mean to bitch you after every post, I'll try and be a bit more tackful. Sorry.

hehe it doesnt matter i dont get offended easily and you're entitled to ur opinion just as i am so.... bitch away ;) hehe :)
  • Options
    how to role a joint.

once your rizla are bonded
    you do a bit of this like,
    with your fingers.
    then you do a bit of that.
    always remembering to do ...
    a little bit more of this
    and a little bit less ...
    of that.

i think i've just started writting a new song.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    how to role a joint.

once your rizla are bonded
    you do a bit of this like,
    with your fingers.
    then you do a bit of that.
    always remembering to do ...
    a little bit more of this
    and a little bit less ...
    of that.

i think i've just started writting a new song.

thats better than both the cheeky girls songs already
  • Options
    Thanks morrocan for clearing that one up.
  • Options
    Thanks morrocan for clearing that one up.
    always glad to be of help.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    :lol: i know.... but round here it is :p

i look to u for advice on this board--u know more than probably anybody i could think of... but after any post i make ur guaranteed to pick on something ive written :p i just wonder why!

Tis most definitely :yuck: I would never go near it.