Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cigs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know the name of the strongest cigarettes in the world? And how strong?

Comments

• Options
    I bet whatever they are they are foreign
  • Options
    I had some south african b&h before and they were about twice the strength of the ones over here.
  • Options
    I was talking to a VERY weird 60 year old whilst waiting for a train, and he was telling me how turkish fags are some of the strongest in the world and better for you 2, but thats his word--he was slightly weird so i dont know whether id be inclined to believe him.

Ive had some chinese fags that were very very very strong, i couldnt finish one without drinking half a litre of water, i cant remember what they were called but they had some sort of dark name.
  • Options
    Not sure about cigs but Dutch Drum is well strong, significantly stronger than here, head rush a-go-go.

As for strong cigs, I've had some ones with cloves in that were really nice but preaty darn strong, you cant get them in the UK though to my knowledge.
  • Options
    No bullshit now, there's a tobbacco shop in Leeds that sells proper loads of different kinds of cigs and there's some called 'Death' and they have a skull and crossbone on the packet. Can't remember how much nicotine and tar was in them but they were a lot stronger than normal.
  • Options
    As for strong cigs, I've had some ones with cloves in that were really nice but preaty darn strong

Yeah, I think i've heard about these before...aren't they called Kretek or something like that. Apparently they are used in Eastern countries such a China as a peace symbol and goodwill gesture, so when two people are settling on a business deal etc. it is considered polite to offer a Kretek. They are also supposed to be quite addictive due to the flavour of the cloves mixed in.
  • Options
    Consulate...or anything from France.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    No bullshit now, there's a tobbacco shop in Leeds that sells proper loads of different kinds of cigs and there's some called 'Death' and they have a skull and crossbone on the packet. Can't remember how much nicotine and tar was in them but they were a lot stronger than normal.

arent they chinese ones?!
  • Options
    I've had a few sorts of clove ones, from Indonesia, and other places in the far east. The best ones didnt have a filter and ended up looking like a bifta.

The best things about them is that they taste nice (normal cigs dont) and they crackle while you smoke them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    arent they chinese ones?!
    Haven't got a clue. I never bought any. In the window of this shop there was just loads of cig boxes lined up and they stood out, probably because of the skull and crossbone on the packet.
  • Options
    what about those little indian fags u can get in camden market etc...

i dont remember anything about them cus i was 14 when i was given one and didnt bother to ask... are they were strong, week or even fags!?! What are they called

does anyone know because ive wondered about them for years now!
  • Options
    Talking of fags, a word of warning, do NOT use that term in Canada or the US, it has quite a different meaning.

I was going into a club in Montreal one time and this huge monky of a bouncer was patting me down and felt my cigs, I said they're just my fags. He gave me a really wierd look, I think he thought was trying something a bit odd, I explained and he let me in without finishing the search.
  • Options
    i've been smoking old holborn since i was 13 or 14. tried to be posh and smoke civvies. tried golden virginia. tried em all but just smoke old rope mate.
  • Options
    Lickalotofpuss is right
    Te strongest brand of fags out are Death fags. They have an astronomical amount of tar and nicotine in tem and I believe that they were banned in some places (my tobacconist included) because they are so lethal.