Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cactii

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever had any experience with psychoactive cactii? Whats the best method of using them?

Comments

• Options
    You mean peyote I presume, no, not had them myself, my dealer had some a year or so ago now but they were 30 a dose! Couldnt afford it.

Anyway he said they were preaty good, a bitch to keep down though, they will make you sick as a dog. Mesc is supposed to be v.nice though.

There was some liquid mescal going around in London a while ago now too, I havent seen it in a long time.
  • Options
    They sell payote and another type in Camden at the amsterdam experience cafe.

I didnt enquire about it but I suspect you need to keep it for another 5 years for it to mature like in Dam. :eek:

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Yep, peyote only flower every five years or similar, really not something the average druggie can wait for.

In what state do they sell them, I've seen seeds around before but not the actual cacti.
  • Options
    They were very small about the size of a erm........

Half a pin-pong ball ?

They also had some tall ones that looked like normal cacti, but I didnt ask about them.
  • Options
    ahhh peyote....

my bf wanted me to buy he a peyote cactus or 2 a while back ...

i didnt get why... thought he just wanted a cactus to sit on his window ledge with his damn ugly spider plant...

know i know :p
  • Options
    had mescaline tabs. very like lsd but without the same level of panic. very very beutiful.
  • Options
    I know the place that your talking about I was in there on the weekend actualy. The taller cactus they have are san pedro, which are mesc as well but are slightly different to peyote.

Now as far as I know mesc is illegal within the UK so I'm not sure about those cacti they are selling, it all seems a bit odd to me. If you did want to try them I'd check with erowid for doseage.
    But as its a plant the doseage will be very rough, so you might get nothing or too much.

I suspect that they arent pucka, as it were.