Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weed - advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you eat weed, will it get you high?

Can you roll it into an A4 paper? (normal paper) And still get high on it?

Comments

• Options
    If you eat weed, it gets you more fucked than it would if you smoked it. It affects you slightly differenty too. Don't underestimate it! :p

As for putting it in A4 paper, I have no idea. Why would you want to?
  • Options
    Re: weed - advice
    Originally posted by Zombie
    If you eat weed, will it get you high?

Can you roll it into an A4 paper? (normal paper) And still get high on it?
    with a name like zombie my first thought was to advise you to cut down a bit but you havent even fuckking started yet! i have nevr eaten weed so don't know. have a feeling it wont work propper. resin yes.
    it worked for me in prison when i was tearing pages from the bible and smoking ezekiel. why would you want to smoke thick thick paper. hey if you realy want to fuck your lungs try anaglypta.
    smoke the gaurdian.
    look if it has to be big to impress someone then use a lot of rizla ...for the good of your health and your nextdoor nieghbours.
  • Options
    Re: Re: weed - advice
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    it worked for me in prison when i was tearing pages from the bible.

i know am RE teacher who lets some of his 6th form students skin up with pritt stick and the "green bible" as he calls it... he even taught some of his kids who smoked how to skin up properly before joining them on the football pitch for a smoke.. hows that for education!!!

i dont know how fucked you can get off eating the stuff.... ive never eaten without smoking too. But ive certainly been nice and stoned on days when ive slipped some into a cheeseburger or into pancake mix! .. give it a go and find out :)

and normal paper.... its poisonous....
  • Options
    mr roll, out of interest, wot were u in prison for?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daffeh
    mr roll, out of interest, wot were u in prison for?
    trying to take over the world. but they had no evidence on me for that one so they locked me up for possesing a lot of lots of drugs. and fraud. and deceprion. and police assualt. oh and doing over a night club. oh and a small matter of removing monet through tunnels ...they never did find the money you know. i forget the rest now, it's all so long ago.
  • Options
    The sites own gangster ! ;)