Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

please help this is scary

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, iv been goin out with someone for around a month, we're pretty involved, but lately ive started to like someone else who seems to like me back, im scared and dont know how to deal with it
i just couldnt break up with my girlfriend, itd hurt her too much and the only place i see the other girl is where my girlfriend goes regularly
:(:(:(:(:(

i hate this

Comments

• Options
    Are you SURE you're staying with your girlfriend for the right reasons? If you really want to be with this other girl, you have to do it sooner rather than later.

I speak from personal experience. I developed a huge crush on my last boyfriend's best friend and did nothing about it. Then I found out he felt the same, and still didn't have the guts to do anything about it. I stayed with my ex for 10 months and then when we drifted apart I realised I still REALLY liked his friend.

It turned out ok and his friend is now my boyfriend and the best boyfriend I've ever had! But we went through a hell of a lot of crap to get here, and I'm lucky it turned out the way it did.

Think about things carefully, is all I'm trying to say. If you do want to stay with your girlfriend just try to avoid seeing this other girl, and put her out of your mind.

LSS
  • Options
    have to agree with LSS, you need to think about the reasons you're staying with your girlfriend and if its really better for either of you that you do when you want to be with someone else?
  • Options
    Live dangerously mate. You either stay with your current lass and live your life thinking 'what if' or take a chance.
  • Options
    You have to make a choice. Either keep with the partner you have or get involved with the other person.
  • Options
    Don't stay with your gf just because you are afraid to hurt her!

That's silly, not being fair to her that way.

And another thing, so what if this bird likes you. That doesn't mean anything has to happen!! There Isn't a secret law for bloke that if a bird likes you, you have to fuck her!

Just weigh up the relationship, the pros and cons of it and then end it if you are still unsure!
  • Options
    Stablio,

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. You wouldn't be wondering if you were happy with your current g/f so why not call it a day? Its better doing it now than maybe cheating on her. Its nice that your considerate but sometimes people have to be a bit selfish!

Wish you luck and let us know how you get on!

Yiya

Ps Do you know how to edit your profile??
  • Options
    u just gota go with whatever feels right, make sure u make the right decision, good luck huni! xxxx