Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Penetration Problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well the problem is that just recently when me and my boyfriend have been attempting sex we cant get his penis in in any other position other than missoinary. We have been having sex for over a year and have tried many positions. Does anyone have any clues what it could be?

Comments

• Options
    have you tried useing more lube?
    or you could start off in missonary and then move to on top with out talking his penis out of you. it n=might sound tricky but it can be done
  • Options
    Re: Penetration Problem
    Originally posted by Sprouts
    Well the problem is that just recently when me and my boyfriend have been attempting sex we cant get his penis in in any other position other than missoinary. We have been having sex for over a year and have tried many positions. Does anyone have any clues what it could be?

Why cant he get it in any other position?

Try variations on misionary for a start- legs over the shoulder highly recommended :thumb:

Is it it doesnt fit, you werent wet enough?Keeps slipping out?
    Try lots of foreplay beforehand?

I take it your his first sexual partner?

Missioanry not be under rated especially legs over the head

:thumb:
  • Options
    That might not have been as clear as I wanted it to be. When I said we have tried lots of other different positions, I meant actually suceeded with them, we havent just been doing missionary for a year - its just a recent problem.