Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

BIG Problem!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all, not sure where to post this but i really could use some help as soon as possible, heres my problem:

Me and this girl were been on the verge of getting together for about a month (a long time i know but we are friends and didnt want to rush things - she did tell me she liked me) she kept mentioning the fact that we needed to talk about 'us' but we never did, then earlier today i sent her a text asking her to come round and we could talk, no reply for about an hour then i get a text from her friends phone saying "stay away from her, if you look into my window you will see her boyfriend" i then sent one back which just aplogised a lot saying i didnt realise she had a boyfriend (it must be a very recent thing like a day or two because she didnt when i last saw her, thursday[this bits not in the text just mentioning it]) then i kept getting texts from her friend (which turns out was really her boyfriend sending them from her friends phone) and he wanted me to go over and talk to them. (just accross the road) i went over and this guy was all for kicking my head in! i tried talking to him and said that she used to like me and i didnt know she had a boyfriend. i backed off and said sorry again and that i wouldnt have said anything had i known she had a boyfriend. then somebody else came round the house and her boyfriend told me he needed to talk some business with this other guy but that things werent finished between us and he told me to go back round another time when he was there. i then left and came home.

Anyone ever been in a similar situation or have any advice on how to handle it??

Comments

• Options
    yeah, stay out of the other guys way. he'll forget about you.
  • Options
    My god I've never seen sentences so long! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    i didnt sleep with his girlfriend, we never got together, i think he might feel threatened by the fact that she liked me though.
    Also, i forgot to say that when i mentioned the fact she used to like me to the guy he asked his girlfriend about it and she didnt answer him and totally avoided the question
  • Options
    well...on the bright side, hes obviously an absolute cock. So she'll break up with him eventually, not to far from now i would expect especially if she hears about this situation.