Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bitchy Threads

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It seems to me at the moment there must be at least 1 bitchy thread every couple of weeks, in these threads the writer goes on about the same old s**t over and over again (usually how boring the place is, how it was better in the olden days, and how everyone seems to bitch about everyone).

Im sure im not the only one that thinks this seriously sucks and that those ppl who start these threads should try and make the site better instead of bitchin about how crap it is and putting ppl down.

*breaths*

Comments

• Options
    Re: Bitchy Threads
    Originally posted by blahger
    It seems to me at the moment there must be at least 1 bitchy thread every couple of weeks, in these threads the writer goes on about the same old s**t over and over again (usually how boring the place is, how it was better in the olden days, and how everyone seems to bitch about everyone).

Im sure im not the only one that thinks this seriously sucks and that those ppl who start these threads should try and make the site better instead of bitchin about how crap it is and putting ppl down.

*breaths*
    here we go again. why do you people inflict these ... oh fuck off.
  • Options
    yeah i think in my attempt to stop the bitchyness i may inadvertantly cause more, hmm i guess my post was kinda bitchy
    :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by blahger
    yeah i think in my attempt to stop the bitchyness i may inadvertantly cause more, hmm i guess my post was kinda bitchy
    :)
    go on then fuck off! all the ugly ones and anyone with less than 2000 posts. and all you idiots who talk about your pets and pussies. go on fuck off with your puss infested fingers ...serves you right for shoving em up there in the first place.
  • Options
    You have a point though. People come here and say The Site is going down, the Site is Bitchy well why the fuck dont these people contribute??????

Nah all these people are good for is complaining, well for the people here who are sick of bitching and winging please can all you wingers shut the fuck up and contribute to The Site and stop bloody moaning !!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from that im a happy bunny tonight :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    You have a point though. People come here and say The Site is going down, the Site is Bitchy well why the fuck dont these people contribute??????

Nah all these people are good for is complaining, well for the people here who are sick of bitching and winging please can all you wingers shut the fuck up and contribute to The Site and stop bloody moaning !!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from that im a happy bunny tonight :D
    all these nuns can piss off as well and stupid avatars with top hats on ...go on fuck off! all of you ...your all morons.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    all these nuns can piss off as well and stupid avatars with top hats on ...go on fuck off! all of you ...your all morons.
    :lol::lol::lol: Ellooooo Mr Roll, I been out again and pissed as a fart :p
    Gotta be up early tomorrow as well :eek2:
  • Options
    and all you people who have legs below their arses can go as well. go on piss off. were all infected now thanks to THAT girl.
    it's over ...go away. leave. were closing down. don,t come back.
  • Options
    and all you people who have legs below their arses can go as well. go on piss off. were all infected now thanks to THAT girl.
    it's over ...go away. leave. were closing down. don,t come back.

:crying: :crying: :crying: And i thought we were internet lovers :lol::lol:
    Looks like I just been given the push :p
  • Options
    and all those fucking idiots ...you know who you are whose site names use letters from the alphabet.
    your all a bunch of crooks and religous nut cases. and you lot with yourself infected medical maladies, all of you with piles and cancerous thoughts ...go on fuck off!
  • Options
    So its not just me you got the tits with :lol::lol:

Oh im sorry, just ignore me I will go to bed soon.......Honestly :p
  • Options
    and you fucking lot who use furniture. you can fuck off as well. your not welcome here. the place has filled up with the worst kind of moaners and bleedin groaners possible.
    you twats thats breath regulaly ...go on, get out of here. piss off!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    and all those fucking idiots ...you know who you are whose site names use letters from the alphabet.

So '1983' is safe then? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    So '1983' is safe then? :p
    and you numericaly fucking clever bastards who try to beat my system ...go on fuck off, your not welcome here. your the ones responsible for all that 666 nonsence. go on your not wanted here.
  • Options
    oh fuck, its 2 in the morning and just shut up and carry on with the mundane, uninteresting threads please?
  • Options
    LMAO Mr.Roll never leave.:lol::lol::lol::D
  • Options
    OMG that so cheered up a crappy wet monday morning :D
  • Options
    oh fuck, its 2 in the morning and just shut up and carry on with the mundane, uninteresting threads please?

LOOK ...look! get the fucking copyright police here now!!!! i told you the place was full of thieves.
    lifting my words ..........
  • Options
    Oh will you all just Shut Up!!!!

This discussion has been closed.