Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

BIG Problem!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all, could use some help as soon as possible really, heres my problem:

Me and this girl were been on the verge of getting together for about a month (a long time i know but we are friends and didnt want to rush things - she did tell me she liked me) she kept mentioning the fact that we needed to talk about 'us' but we never did, then earlier today i sent her a text asking her to come round and we could talk, no reply for about an hour then i get a text from her friends phone saying "stay away from her, if you look into my window you will see her boyfriend" i then sent one back which just aplogised a lot saying i didnt realise she had a boyfriend (it must be a very recent thing like a day or two because she didnt when i last saw her, thursday[this bits not in the text just mentioning it]) then i kept getting texts from her friend (which turns out was really her boyfriend sending them from her friends phone) and he wanted me to go over and talk to them. (just accross the road) i went over and this guy was all for kicking my head in! i tried talking to him and said that she used to like me and i didnt know she had a boyfriend. i backed off and said sorry again and that i wouldnt have said anything had i known she had a boyfriend. then somebody else came round the house and her boyfriend told me he needed to talk some business with this other guy but that things werent finished between us and he told me to go back round another time when he was there. i then left and came home.

Anyone ever been in a similar situation or have any advice on how to handle it??

Comments

• Options
    The only advice i can give mate is to stay away....

This boy and his mate obviously wanna "sort you out" for "messin wiv his bird"... Although you aint done anything hes being a nob and wants you out the way just in case you nick his bird...

So if i was you just try not to talk or text her or anything...

Oh and if you do decide to go round her house while hes there, take a mate or 2 :D
  • Options
    I think you should just stay away.

Firstly do not get involved with this girl whilst she is seeing some nutter who thinks it is cool to threaten someone as innocent as yourself. Like you said, you did not know she had a boyfriend.

Just ignore them.

How old are you all? What "business" does he need to be talking? He sounds a bit dodgy to me and so things might not last between them. Just be there for her should things turn sour. :)
  • Options
    I think he's about 18 not sure.

Not being rude Icey and i know i don't know the full story or what this girl is like but if she's okay with her boyfriend threatening you then cut your losses mate and move on as if any boyfriend of mine tried to do that i would be severely embarrassed of him.
    But then again i suppose it depends on how old she is and how she viewed the situation.

The bloke's a tosser and obviously trying his hardest to be grown up and macho. Just leave them both to it and go out and find someone that is going to respect you and not play immature games with you.

But then again i could be wrong about her as she might not realise what's going on.
  • Options
    Leave it. There's nothing you can do while she has a boyfriend anyway.

Don't bother going back to talk to him either. If he wants to talk to you, let him find you.

Then kick the shit outta him for being a cheeky cunt.