Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The holidays are over!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dunno if everyone else had holidays for the past fortnight like me, but now they're over, I had a great time, but I got school tomorrow....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    *streches* Yes well i'll think of you all while im lying in bed tomoz morning because i dont have school.
  • Options
    Ye ive been off for 2weeks and have school 2moz:( but ive been revising mostly through the hols so they havent really been much of a hols but still had more free time:D i just dont wana wake up early.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    *streches* Yes well i'll think of you all while im lying in bed tomoz morning because i dont have school.

did you have the friday before the holidays off? We did. Maybe that's why you have tomorrow off. Mind you after next week it's monday off again! Then the week....then exam leave:eek2:
  • Options
    I'm not a student.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    I'm not a student.

oh :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: The holidays are over!!!
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I dunno if everyone else had holidays for the past fortnight like me, but now they're over, I had a great time, but I got school tomorrow....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :eek2:

Yeah, I'm back at college tomorrow. Didn't have much of a "holiday" though as I've been stuck in revision hell. :(
  • Options
    Am I the only person who hasn't revised yet? I see my GCSEs slipping away...I will revise starting tomorrow...
  • Options
    omg you havent started yet!rnt you scared?have you even made a time table?do you know how much there is to do?especially for science:eek:
  • Options
    Yes get back to school you bunch of lazy kids! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    omg you havent started yet!rnt you scared?have you even made a time table?do you know how much there is to do?especially for science:eek:

Wow, nice way to make people feel better.

I'm doing my A-levels this year. My revision hasn't exactly materialised yet. It will, though. Um...tomorrow.
  • Options
    soz wasnt being nasty, i just wonderd how he could be so calm about it and he hasnt even started revising:crazyeyes
  • Options
    I haven't started yet.
    Still, I've got a month to actually learn something.

Minus one week that I'll spend colouring in a revision timetable and looking for a ruler.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Yes get back to school you bunch of lazy kids! :p

hehe.
  • Options
    Sorry, didn't mean to sound harsh. When do GCSEs start, anyway? My first A-level exam is the 9th of June - it's before that, right? I don't remember when I started revising for my GCSEs, it was probably around now though.

Good Luck everyone, only a couple of months and then we'll have the best summer ever!

LSS
  • Options
    19th of may, ive been revising for ages now and acording to my timetable im not going to get everything finished!oh well at least i know i tried my best:D

Good luck eveyone aswell:)
  • Options
    A lot of people are starting back to school or uni tomorrow and I am actually looking forward to my studies i love the subjects i am studying and I am looking forward to seeing my friends etc again.
  • Options
    Re: The holidays are over!!!
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac

Dont moan, at least you havent got six exams tomorrow and tuesday, like moi :(