Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

*sniff* 13 weeks :'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so the title is hardly revealing, but I am sad :( my Daddy-Rah is going back to Tanzania tomrrow and I won't see him again for 13 weeks *sniff*

I hardly ever see him and it has been great the last 2 weeks but now he has to go back :crying:

Not a real advice thing, just a get-it-off-my-chest type post.

Comments

• Options
    aww hun :( (hugs)
  • Options
    awwwwww ((hugs))
  • Options
    Awww :(

*hugs* I know how hard it is when someone you love goes away for a while, although I probably see my boyfriend more often than you see yours.

You're not alone :)
  • Options
    Awwww

OOoh, I was born in Tanzania btw...in Dar-Es-Salam.

Who'd daddy-rah?
  • Options
    I was in a long distance relationship too and I hated it. When I was with her I was really happy but when she had to go I was heartbroken :(

It' wasn't as bad as ur situation because generally it was *only* 3 weeks between us meeting and we'd spent 2 or 3 nights together :naughty: but it still broke my heart when she had to leave.

It was even worse when I knew deep down it would be the last time we would meet. I'm still not fully over it and it's 5 months :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sanj33v
    Awwww

OOoh, I was born in Tanzania btw...in Dar-Es-Salam.

Who'd daddy-rah?

That's where he lives!!! Daddy-Rah is my dad!!!!
  • Options
    Oh phew I thought he was your dad, then everyone confused me by talking about boyfriends and long distance relationships!

Sorry, it must be really horrible. My dad goes away a lot, but not usually for more than a week or so at a time. 13 weeks must be really hard. *hug*

LSS
  • Options
    Yeh, I thought it was pretty clear considering it is DADDY-Rah, but people have strange minds sometimes :p (kidding!!!) But I guess they might have got confused with the 'Rah' bit, it's what I call him, and he calls me Frankipoo (don't ask me why!)

He lives and works in Tanzania so we don't see him that often, my twin sister makes him feel bad about it but the way I see it is the less he is here that makes the time he is here more special.
  • Options
    I didn't see my dad for 13 years....that was pretty crazy
  • Options
    13 years???? Christ that must have been bad. That makes me feel really bad now complaining about 13 weeks!!
  • Options
    Oh sorry lol, I don't know why I just assumed it was your boyfriend! Yeah my dad goes away quite a lot too, it's NY for 2weeks today :( c'est la vie.