Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good Night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sleep Tight, Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Pointless post whoring but ney, its 2 in the morning :impissed:

P.S theres no sleepy smily, ggrrrrr

Comments

• Options
    its 1.34 actually
  • Options
    can#t sleep at the mo. buzzin for lots of reasons. and listening to, 'trout mask replica'. wild stuff! good night and god bless.
  • Options
    Argh, what the fuck, it was 1:13am a minute ago. 1:13am!!!! *sigh* So that's about 30 mins I wasted sitting on my ass. Pah! PAH!
  • Options
    'trout mask replica'

What is that, music!? Or are you just so buzzin you've just spewed out a few words and that how they ended up:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Argh, what the fuck, it was 1:13am a minute ago. 1:13am!!!! *sigh* So that's about 30 mins I wasted sitting on my ass. Pah! PAH!

I waste a lot of time sittin' on my ass. I think they call it school.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sharkky
    What is that, music!? Or are you just so buzzin you've just spewed out a few words and that how they ended up:confused:
    it's an album by #captain beefheart and his magig band' possibly one of the twentieth centuries greatest classicakl works.
  • Options
    it's an album by #captain beefheart and his magig band' possibly one of the twentieth centuries greatest classicakl works

Lol, you really are a rare one mate
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing

I have wasted whole DAYS this holiday sitting on my ass talking to ppl on the net.... Stupid addictive thingy..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sharkky
    Lol, you really are a rare one mate
    thats good then. if there were to many like me around the world would be in a right mess ...oh yeah ...it is, in a mess like. they didn't need my help then. it's always there fault aye. how do we feel so innocent?
  • Options
    thats good then. if there were to many like me around the world would be in a right mess ...oh yeah ...it is, in a mess like. they didn't need my help then. it's always there fault aye. how do we feel so innocent?

LOLOL:lol: I would honestly love to just sit and listen to you talk when your outta your head. Some of the things you come out with on here are...LEGEND!!!

Respect