Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why does my @#+$ itch?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it me being paranoid..

After getting the BEST head for about an hour the other night...

I'm talking intense none stop CLIMAX feeling......

Since, my bell-end(sorry, cudn't think what else to call it) is a bit itchy and looks a bit red.....

has my g/f worn it out??? lol

I do have unprotected sex too, but she has been tested 3 times and I know she is CLEAN, and I lost my virginity to her and had no other sexual in counters so i think im clean.....

is it just a normal thing????

Comments

• Options
    Sadly I don't have a penis so I'd have to give the standard predictable answer of 'go to the doctor'.

I have heard that you can get infected if your girlfriend had something like tonsilitis and gave you head. But that could be bullshit really.

Someone who has a "@#+$" should probably reply to this.

LSS
  • Options
    Mate go to the doctor, u dont wanna risk anything and u dont wanna give ur gilfriend anything either do ya!!!
  • Options
    well i dont have a @#+$ but i reckon that if you were getting head for that long then maybe its just a friction thing or maybe she was just sucking too hard?! if i was you id think about getting it checked but it sounds to me like its just the aftermath of the good head you experienced :confused:

if it doesnt go down in a few days then definitely get it checked tho!
  • Options
    I feel better now!
    Its gone, and it's all back to normal!
    I honestly think its cos she was sucking so hard and licking so much that it just 'wore' the poor guy out! lol

Thanks for the help and concern!
  • Options
    bah now youve made me jealous - head so good it hurts... now you really are a lucky guy. Heehee (virgin talk :p)