Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Latest campaign

A good laugh, this is...

Send back the Statue of Liberty!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    People are crazy. Like they're boycotting French wine when that region voted for Le Penn not Chiraqi- man.

There's some summit coming up. And Bush won't stay on French soil. He's staying in Switzerland and will be driven to the summit.
  • Options
    Its not real pnj :)
  • Options
    I was thinking that a little update on that statue might be in order. How much would it cost to have her holding out a middle finger? That would be a real NY greeting.:lol:
  • Options
    How bout the French TAKE it back to symbolise the corruption of the american dream currently being perpetrated by the Bush dynasty.
  • Options
    american dream currently being perpetrated by the Bush dynasty.

Yes, let's just keep Saddam in power and see how many Muslims he can torture. Would the world have put up with Saddam if he was killing Anglo Saxton people?
  • Options
    The world is currently "putting up" with Mugabe killing Anglo Saxons. And your point is?

The word 'Muslim' is about to rubbed off from the English language from the number of times you are using it. Please give it a rest.
  • Options
    Well, like Madonna said: "We should all be less materialistic."

Now, I don't know if she said it in her home in London, estate outside London, Hollywood or New York...:naughty:
  • Options