Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What percentage of girls...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What percentage of girls do you think have someone lined up as a new partner or have already started dating again when they are unhappy with their existing partner or relationship and end it?

I think 99% and I think thats 50% of the reason why women detest being dumped - Because unlike when they are doing the dumping, they have no one to turn to and are stuck as singletons!

The other 50% is self esteen issues of course.

This is also another reason why women like to have contact or keep contact details of exes. If they are suddenly dumped they have someone to crawl back to begging to be saved form this cruel heart ripping world.

I'm on a roll today yee hah

(don't flame me girls it turns me on seeing you defending yourselves. I like strong women)

Comments

• Options
    All true but not always happening.

Did that make sense?
  • Options
    Yep, there so bad:p . Whereas we just dump em/get dump and go fuck there best mate

and We just string em along outside of a relationship so we aren't officially doing anything wrong!
    :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Yeah, it made sense to me anyway :)

I think this is the case sometimes, but not every time, and not with every girl.

As for keeping in touch with ex's, i dont think thats nessicerily (sp?) just to crawl back to. If it was an amiable split i do try and keep in touch just because you shared good times and obviously got on at one time or another.
  • Options
    Yeah, I can see what you're talking about and I suppose a lot of girls do that.

Although i know a lot of guys who have kept in touch with ex's and gone 'crawling back to them' when a relationship fails so its not only girls that do it. Men are just as guilty in my opinion.
    :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by pinkstar

Although i know a lot of guys who have kept in touch with ex's and gone 'crawling back to them' when a relationship fails so its not only girls that do it. Men are just as guilty in my opinion.
    :)

well in that respect I guess blokes are kind of worse as they crawl back for a shag, girls crawl back so that they have a partner or for an ego boost.
  • Options
    In my opinion, males do the "crawling back", but I may well be biased. :p
  • Options
    Girls I know come in 2 tyoes, not really interested in relationships if it happens it happens.

Then you get overlappers, who have to have boyfriends and have boyfs lined up ready.

ps before u all say "well im not like that" I mean most but not all, you always have the in-betwennies aswell.

:D
  • Options
    *Pops head round door* sometimes women don't like being dumped because they are actually in love with the dumper.
  • Options
    Well yeah sure that's all true. But we don't do it all the time. Don't judge us too harshly. We try our best!