Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

meh...im confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i posted in anything goes about the guy who came and got me at 11 pm last nite and this is about him to...its called 'not blokes are all that bad' this might make more sense if you read that as well. sorry for being confusing.

i really like him. he liked me before and tho we didnt actually get together for about 3 months we were just like a couple. but he doesnt fancy (urgh hate that word) me anymore now.
we're still so close, well when it all ended i just couldnt talk to him for a fwe days i was so hurt and i really missed him. then he made the effort to talk to me again and it was fine. we get on just as we always have.
he came up today and we watched a film, i was leant on him and he had his legs across my lap. i love to be close to him.
i just like him so much and he acts like he likes me to but then has said he doesnt fancy (urgh!) me anymore.
i probably should be happy with him and i being close. i mean we still go out and do things just the two of us but its not the same :(

i dont really know what im trying to say. just any thoughts on what to do? or anything. thank u xxx

Comments

• Options
    anyone else??? :(
  • Options
    Well if he is flirting quite a lot it might mean he likes you but I say ask him one last time and if he says he doesn't then ask him not to flirt as much as he's clearly giving you mixed signals.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    Well if he is flirting quite a lot it might mean he likes you but I say ask him one last time and if he says he doesn't then ask him not to flirt as much as he's clearly giving you mixed signals.

thing is i dont know if he's flirting or not. i mean he could just care for me as a friend and nothing more. its been about a month since either of us mentioned feelings, a month since he said he doesnt fancy me anymore.

arrrgh! i dont know! :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    thing is i dont know if he's flirting or not. i mean he could just care for me as a friend and nothing more. its been about a month since either of us mentioned feelings, a month since he said he doesnt fancy me anymore.

arrrgh! i dont know! :(

Take a risk and do what Silverberg says. If he has any sense he'll be straight with you!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    Take a risk and do what Silverberg says. If he has any sense he'll be straight with you!
    if/when i talk to him today i will just ask him if he would actually tell me if he liked me again and if he says yeah i will ask him if he does.
  • Options
    theres not a lot u can do but i reckon u need to meet someone else who likes u too, even if its just a fling toget overthis guy. It always works for me.
  • Options
    i just spoke to him and he said he would tell me but he doesnt fancy me. he likes sum1 else :(

just gotta be happy with just friends i suppose