Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Update on the guy at work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yesterday I posted under the name 'cky' about a problem I am having at work. This thread is no longer here, and my account has been banned! What the hell is going on?

This is a serious issue, and I was going out on a limb posting the details that I did. If you don't want people talking about unpleasant things like this, why not say so in the rules thread?

Anyway, I would like to thank the person who suggested recording him on tape. I borrowed a dictaphone from a friend, and carried it with me to work today. I went into the toilet several times, and sure enough he followed me twice.

The first time he just stared at me, but the second time he peered under the door of my cubicle, and said 'I want to shoot chocolate goo in your asshole!'. I got it on tape, and have passed it on to the human resources department, my manager, his manager, and I will be taking it to the police tomorrow.

Thanks to those who posted yesterday offering help and sympathy. Much appreciated. I'll keep you all posted on what happens next.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh my god that guy sound so sick! you poor thing! how long has this been going on? is he mentally ill or somthing or is he just one sick foocker