Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

doing a damn fine job.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the taliban destroyed 80% of the poppy production and almost the entire cannabis production of afghanistan when they were in charge of the shop. but the yanks and the brits have given the shop back to the warlords so long as we can have the capital. result ...more opium than ever in history being pruduced and afghani black on our streets full time for the first time in real qauntity for 20yrs. the afghani is going for around £80 an ounce.
well worth it. it will come down in price. lovely smoke.
so say a big thankyou to our government and the yanks. and to our troops of course who will keep this stuff moving.

Comments

• Options
    hypocritical are we now mr roll? ;)
    *cough*antiwar*cough* :p
  • Options
    if you ever become a politician duffy ...tell me you r fighting to keep my spices flowing and i'll probably back you.
    keep my oil flowing because...i'll probably back you.
    i only ask the impossible; that politicians trust us with the truth.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i only ask the impossible; that politicians trust us with the truth.
    yes duffy i'm still opposed to this war but i support our troops who have to do the politicians bidding. the positive side of afghanistan is the nice resin. it used to be as common as moroccan. well, are your streets filling up with this nice soft, pliable black?
  • Options
    Hope so....
  • Options
    well, are your streets filling up with this nice soft, pliable black?

hasnt hit mine yet:confused:
  • Options
    A mate of mine said yesterday that there was some nice soft black hash around where he is, not sure if its afgan though. I havent come accross soap bar for a long while, probally because I stopped hanging out with 14 year old stonners a while ago too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    A mate of mine said yesterday that there was some nice soft black hash around where he is, not sure if its afgan though. I havent come accross soap bar for a long while, probally because I stopped hanging out with 14 year old stonners a while ago too.
    if it's soft and exotic smelling it likely is. soap bar finaly seems to be getting the elbow. it's a no frills product full of shite that, if your skint it's ok. the consumer is demanding better and becoming more savvy.
    next to arrive in quantity is red leb and gold leb. yes from the lebanon!
  • Options
    if it's soft and exotic smelling it likely is. soap bar finaly seems to be getting the elbow. it's a no frills product full of shite that, if your skint it's ok. the consumer is demanding better and becoming more savvy.
    next to arrive in quantity is red leb and gold leb. yes from the lebanon!

Yukk !!!:yuck:
  • Options
    Its a bit of an unfair comparison if your saying hash is better than green if you can only get good green and poor hash.

Of the two if you can get good hash I find I prefer that but some nice light giggly greens preaty good too, I'd rather have both.
  • Options
    please remember folks that dope should not be judged on strength alone. unless of course you only smoke to get out of it.
    cheap resin seems to be the best for a lot of pain relieving for some people ...me being one of them. i have always had acess to top dope but the cheap stuff works the best for my damaged back. back in the early seventies there were so many varieties available ... you'd have a choice of a dozen or more weeds on a daily basis. there was giggly, trippy, relaxing, spiritual, demonic, meditational and so on. if you were working and smoking then lebaneese gold was great. if you were partying then lebaneese rred was a must. there are so many types of resin and grass now missing from the shopping list. it's great that the uk is now exporting top dope but ... we are breeding out, the choice. we are standardizing the stuff like a super market would. we are eliminating an amazing assortment of highs.
    panama red ...destroyed by the yanks. durban poison ...still going but not here. columbian gold ...turkish hash, chineese yang, nepaleese...very trippy, for an inexperienced user quite frightening. occasionaly theres some counterfit about which aint the real mcoy but pretty good ...worth having. temple balls and oh the reminicense. yes i'm stoned. at the moment on chineese. i have about twenty quids worth of the stuff ...or did.
    what is the local high for eskimos?
  • Options
    Temple Balls...(salivates)...so good!