Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Should Blair make up with France & Germany?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm shocked.:crazyeyes

Most people said no. (Sky News UK pole.)

Wait 'til we learn of all the weapons France sold to Iraq...instead of food.

Comments

• Options
    He should.

Blair has already 'made up' with Germany and should do the same with France.
  • Options
    We had a Chirac attack ourselves. Bush and Chirac kissed and made up. (But they didn't use any tongue.):p
  • Options
    There is no point in holding grudges. Each country has to do what it thinks is best in any given situation, saying "I wont help you because you didn't help me" is childish.
  • Options
    There was a preliminary report on Fox News last night that France used its intelligence people to help Iraq move its WMD in order to discredit the coalition. I believe this is true.
  • Options
    Oh please!!!
    :lol:
  • Options

There was a preliminary report on Fox News last night that France used its intelligence people to help Iraq move its WMD in order to discredit the coalition. I believe this is true.

there was a repost published by the EU that said the US were using ECHILON to pass non-US trade secrets to US companies. (don't know why I mention it, but there you go)

If the Fox report is correct, what are france guilty of?
    Removing WMD from a potentially insecure and hostile regeim?

Isn't that a good thing to be doing?
  • Options
    Youll just grasp at any straw and believe any spin spoon fed to you pnj. This is merely the latest demonstration of the lies and half truths and buck passing still being gullibly and reverently followed and swallowed by too many non-thinking people back home, such as yourself.

What will it take I wonder for you to start questioning the rhetoric and the unstated agendas of this administration?

To those who bother to scrutinise matters this is merely more evidence of the administration's aggressive and authoritarian powermongering tactics. Who needs proof of anything when youve got the biggest army to threaten the planet with. Meanwhile the sheeple smile mindlessly and wave their flags.
  • Options
    baaaaaaaaaaaaa:D
  • Options
    That's the truest thing youve posted yet. How sad and pathetic that you think its funny.