Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

France sold Iraq missles in 2002.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How chic, a country not only breaks UN sanctions...but signs and dates it's name on the missles too. :p

Comments

• Options
    How do you think the UK and US knew Iraq had chemical weapons, among other things?

How do you think we knew exactly how many and what it is they had?

We looked at the invoices.

At least the weapons france sold them were never used agaisnt their own people, and at least they were not selling chemical weapons.
  • Options
    They might have used against UK and US troops.
  • Options
    'British-made' missiles found in Baghdad

US marines in Baghdad have found several air defence missiles with 2002 stamped on them - meaning they were possibly manufactured in Britain or France. . .

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_770562.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

LOL
  • Options
    Yup.

the UK and US havbe sold munitions to Iraq. That is what i was hinting at in my previous post. I thought that was kinda obvious, but maybe i overestimated my own subtalty.

I can't believe this is still being called news. This was a scandal around the time of the first gulf war.

And like I said france onyl sold missles, the chemical weapons that....urr... some-one sold them 20 years ago are much more harmful, and more worrying.