Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tunes on pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Know this has probably been done a hundred times before but peoples music tastes change all the time, sooo...what's your favourite songs to really go for it on pills/speed/coke/whatever?

I'll start... at the moment
1) And da drum machine - Phat P?!
2) Break and Enter - The Prodigy
3) Blow Ya Mind - Lisa Lashes
4) Silver Surfer - Chris Liberator
5) Stalker - Aphrodite
6) Captain of the Ship - Ratpack

May all be old, but still have that unresistable power to make me jump around! :D

Comments

• Options
    Well from me it is not really the track that i am worried about , it they style of tunes - I prefere - Hard house and Tech house , if we are out at a club it is also the DJ that makes a big difference in type of good time we have!!!

Also when i am Flying high , as long as the tunes are of good thumping quality then i am happy!!:p
  • Options
    Captain of the ship! Fantastic.

Sweet harmony truely is the best old skool choon ever!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Captain of the ship! Fantastic.

Sweet harmony truely is the best old skool choon ever!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yus!

lookin forward to bouncin to those tunes n many more at payback on the 20th :D

its weird tho ... one tune "I'm ravin I'm ravin" - I dont particularly like when I'm straight, but when I'm buzzin I go mental to it :confused:
  • Options
    my fave cd for when pilling is steve lawler dark drums

fucking wicked tribal progresive house
  • Options
    Hmm.... when im on some nice proper 100% pure pills then just my usual hiphop and r&b. But i need to listen to some Drum&bass (chopper, original nutta, trick of technology) if im on coke, helps me feel the effect more
  • Options
    For some reason (apart from Sweet Harmony, already mentioned) Ebernezer Goode! i always go nuts when thats on
  • Options
    The Chopper is a top choon! I heard it at World Dance at bagleys ages ago now and the place went nuts! That and they cranked the sound up so loud my ears nearly bled.

I heard Smack my bitch up last time I went to Peach too and that was wicked blasting out at top volume.
  • Options
    The Chopper is a top choon! I heard it at World Dance at bagleys ages ago now and the place went nuts!

its GREAT at a rave :D:D
  • Options
    Does anyone know that old skool tune with the sample in it about a blokes son dying of a drug overdose? Dam I cant remember its name now. The old skool version is preaty good but the dark hardcore version is top.
  • Options
    Does anyone know that old skool tune with the sample in it about a blokes son dying of a drug overdose? Dam I cant remember its name now. The old skool version is preaty good but the dark hardcore version is top.

Mr Kirk's Nightmare is the hardcore version. It goes your son is dead or something like that.
  • Options
    Thats the one, fantastic tune. Very dark but really funny.
  • Options
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    Well from me it is not really the track that i am worried about , it they style of tunes - I prefere - Hard house and Tech house , if we are out at a club it is also the DJ that makes a big difference in type of good time we have!!!

Also when i am Flying high , as long as the tunes are of good thumping quality then i am happy!!:p

Agreed Tech House all the way Terry Francis,Nathan Coles,Dave Motersoul,Richard Grey,FC Kahuna,Bob De Rosa,Dirty Vegas

ohhhhh i wanna go out now !
  • Options
    never really come in this board...but now I see you all like hardcore I might stay!! :D
  • Options
    deep house, breaks or jungle