Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bleeding

Ok, Im not sure whether this belongs in sex or not, but here goes anyway.
Basically, after Ive had sex, I bleed. Im not a virgin, so its not my hymen breaking, and its only started happening recently. Its not straight after, and it doesnt seem external, just about an hour after it happens. And it used to be just a little, like when hymen broke, but its gradually got heavier, and now its like starting my period after Ive had sex. Oh, and its not lack of lubrication.
I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions as to why this happens, and anything I should do, apart from go to the doctor.
Thank you :(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Bleeding
    Originally posted by MoonShiner

I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions as to why this happens, and anything I should do, apart from go to the doctor.
    Thank you :(
    :no:
    You blatently need to see a dcotor. There's not much else we can say

:banghead:
  • Options
    Yep, sorry to say it cos it may be a scary experience but Go To The Doctor. It may be a serious STD.
  • Options
    I personally think its unlikey to be a serious STD but then again I'm not a doctor, but it could be some other problem. So you know what the the answer is...
  • Options
    Just to say, its rare that its a STD, due to protected nature of ALL sexual activity, expect current boyfriend who was a ttal virgin. But I've conceded, and Im seeing the nurse tomorrow morning :(
    Wish me luck.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    good luck. hope it all gets sorted out for you :)
  • Options
    Good luck and I hope that everything turns out ok and that there is nothing serious wrong.

MySuffice21
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    Just to say, its rare that its a STD, due to protected nature of ALL sexual activity, expect current boyfriend who was a ttal virgin. But I've conceded, and Im seeing the nurse tomorrow morning :(
    Wish me luck.

Hope you're ok hon
  • Options
    As everyone has said, go to the doctor! You may need to change your method of contraception, or have a smear test, for example.