Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is your sexual colour personality?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well?

http://www.sexcolortest.com/

This was me:

BLACK
People in black like the wild side (to the sexual extreme). Some may even have masochistic or sadistic tendencies. These people prefer to seek out their own kind. Getting entangled with those who may not be aroused by the same things as them; or who may not understand their sexuality; may cause them to lose their balance. They can be moody, and may get just as much enjoyment out of sex when their mood is black as when they are flying high.

:lol:

Comments

• Options
    RED
    People who are into red veer towards the wild side in the boudoir, (or wherever)! They are easily excited and pleasure themselves in sex in every which way their impassioned imagination takes them. Once their animal instincts are aroused, it may be sometime before they return to the mundane world. When two hot flaming reds get together, the erotic encounter that follows could make anybodys' face red. Lovers of red tend to go for what they want - once the Divine Essence takes over - watch out!

;)
  • Options
    PINK
    Pink people like to hang on to their youthful sexual ideas. Women can be flirtatious for the fun of it; not expecting to go any further than that. They sometimes have a need to express their femininity and feminine wiles - but may still need to uncover their true feelings about men. Ladies in the oldest profession in the world boast wardrobes overflowing with pink. Men who are into pink may not be able to restrict their passion and enthusiasm to just one woman. How many dates does he have this week? Wouldn't we like to know! If your husband in pink comes home smelling like perfume?
  • Options
    BLUE
    Blue people are loving, caring, and enjoy smothering their lucky partners with their affections. These rather charming qualities are followed up with their highly refined version of the art of love making. They are passionate, excitable, and enjoy sex to the fullest extent possible. They prefer to creatively explore their sexuality with one person, and make good life partners.

Oooh, nice!! Bit late to say I'll just have the one sex partner though... lol
  • Options
    BLUE
    Blue people are loving, caring, and enjoy smothering their lucky partners with their affections. These rather charming qualities are followed up with their highly refined version of the art of love making. They are passionate, excitable, and enjoy sex to the fullest extent possible. They prefer to creatively explore their sexuality with one person, and make good life partners.

I'm not like that! :naughty:

Just like I'm never sarcastic! :lol::D
  • Options
    PURPLE
    Oh Divine and sophisticated purple person - how you would prefer to avoid really messy sex. People who like purple would like to have order rather than chaos in the boudoir. They may be inclined to use methodical, even business like approaches to sexual encounters. Those who have not seen the soul with the eyes of Love make their own orgasm a higher priority than their partners.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. ;)
  • Options
    RED
    People who are into red veer towards the wild side in the boudoir, (or wherever)! They are easily excited and pleasure themselves in sex in every which way their impassioned imagination takes them. Once their animal instincts are aroused, it may be sometime before they return to the mundane world. When two hot flaming reds get together, the erotic encounter that follows could make anybodys' face red. Lovers of red tend to go for what they want - once the Divine Essence takes over - watch out!
  • Options
    ive picked 2 cos i have 2 fave colours.

RED

BLACK
    People in black like the wild side (to the sexual extreme). Some may even have masochistic or sadistic tendencies. These people prefer to seek out their own kind. Getting entangled with those who may not be aroused by the same things as them; or who may not understand their sexuality; may cause them to lose their balance. They can be moody, and may get just as much enjoyment out of sex when their mood is black as when they are flying high.

according to this im one hott sexy biyatch
  • Options
    BLACK
  • Options
    PINK
    Pink people like to hang on to their youthful sexual ideas. Women can be flirtatious for the fun of it; not expecting to go any further than that. They sometimes have a need to express their femininity and feminine wiles - but may still need to uncover their true feelings about men. Ladies in the oldest profession in the world boast wardrobes overflowing with pink. Men who are into pink may not be able to restrict their passion and enthusiasm to just one woman. How many dates does he have this week? Wouldn't we like to know! If your husband in pink comes home smelling like perfume?
  • Options
    Green
    Green is sweet, stumbly fumbly, enchanting and virtuous. The song by Madonna, "Like a Virgin-touched for the very first time" comes to mind. Charming, compassionate, gentle lovers who endear you with their innocence. Trustworthy and unconditionally loving; they prefer to stick with one partner rather than playing the field.

Hmm....doesn't sound much like me. Did one of these which was done by loads of questions and I came out as red.
  • Options
    Mines Purple
  • Options
    PURPLE
    Oh Divine and sophisticated purple person - how you would prefer to avoid really messy sex. People who like purple would like to have order rather than chaos in the boudoir. They may be inclined to use methodical, even business like approaches to sexual encounters. Those who have not seen the soul with the eyes of Love make their own orgasm a higher priority than their partners.

Bollocks.
  • Options
    I did pick purple, which really wasnt me! but then I realised it was which colour you prefer to wear so......
    BROWN
    People who like brown are deep and meaningful types. They are sensitive to their lover's wants and desires. If you partner with one of these people, treasure them; as they are true jewels for the right person. As far as sexual encounters go, any time of the day or night is just fine! Get ready to hear "I love you" a hundred times a day. Brown lovers enjoy snuggling up by an open fire, and being out in nature. Even the rain is uplifting and romantic to them. They value their privacy. They like to have plenty of time to loll about when it comes to lovemaking. They are oversensitive emotionally, and don't take criticism well. If you want to make it with this color, watch your words.

which is slightly more accurate, aside from the rain, frizzy hair is never uplifting or romantic!
  • Options
    PINK
  • Options
    BLUE

Sounds about right :)
  • Options
    Me i am Blue!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    BLUE

I am blue too:D but my boyfriend is red:)
  • Options
    This is my color as of people or whatever it is suppose to mean.

MySuffice21
  • Options
    BLUE
  • Options
    I'm pink too :D
  • Options
    PINK
  • Options
    i couldnt decide between red and blue
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    BLUE

ditto....sounds alot like me!!!
  • Options
    Green
    Green is sweet, stumbly fumbly, enchanting and virtuous. The song by Madonna, "Like a Virgin-touched for the very first time" comes to mind. Charming, compassionate, gentle lovers who endear you with their innocence. Trustworthy and unconditionally loving; they prefer to stick with one partner rather than playing the field.

:lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah right :p
  • Options
    BLUE
    Blue people are loving, caring, and enjoy smothering their lucky partners with their affections. These rather charming qualities are followed up with their highly refined version of the art of love making. They are passionate, excitable, and enjoy sex to the fullest extent possible. They prefer to creatively explore their sexuality with one person, and make good life partners