Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Amphetamines

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I ask for your help today people. Never done whizz before but just aquired some. I dont have a testing kit but just to check i am not totally being fucked over, is it suposed to taste like shit and almost like a putty consistency?
Thanx people

Comments

• Options
    Right, well it depends on what it has been sold as, 'base' should really be a very light grey colour and have a pasty consistancy with a nasty cat piss type smell.
    However there is quite a bit of good speed that is sold as base but I've heard is actualy just powder wetted down with some acetone. This will be more of a white colour and will dry out to be a fine white powder with not that much smell.

If you've never had speed before then you might want to be relatively careful with it.
    How much have you bought and for how much, that will give us a rough guide to strengh.
    I'd say that bombing it would be the best approach, just take a very small amount, about the size of a pea, and rap it in a rizla and swallow, wait 30-45 mins and see how you feel.
  • Options
    bongbuddas got it covered here but i thought id add my thoughts.... the taste, i think the taste of good quality base speed is the nicest tasting drug (better thank coke etc) so i would say it shouldnt taste crap... but then, taste IS a personal thing. .... not much point to this message as it probably didnt help, but i thought id give it a go!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    the taste, i think the taste of good quality base speed is the nicest tasting drug (better thank coke etc) so i would say it shouldnt taste crap... but then, taste IS a personal thing.
    whereas most people think it smells and tastes absolutely vile. If it tastes sweet then its been cut with glucose.
  • Options
    Re: Amphetamines
    Originally posted by Sharkky
    , is it suposed to taste like shit and almost like a putty consistency?
    yes
  • Options
    As has been said the sweetness comes from glucose, which is a really comon cut, even though its really easy to notice and makes me gag.

As for smell and taste, it depends strongly on what type of speed that you are getting.
    Pure amphetamine sulfate should have little to no smell and not really that much taste either.
    However 'base' or amphetamine freebase should have all the nasty smell and taste that people have described.