Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A toast to Baghdad BOB!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
"The coalition forces are nowhere near Baghdad!"

American tank seen in picture several hundred yards off!:D

Comments

• Options
    He's just to funny. I actually hope they don't catch him for a while. I enjoy his reports of victory...as smoke rises behind him. I think he conveys the lies the "Arab Street" swollows better than anything we could say. He's ridiculous...just like his audience of adults who offer up their children as human sacrifices under the guise of "glorious jihad."
  • Options
    Tony Blair has alrerady lined him up to be his new press secretary..........
  • Options
    It would be too easy for a comedy show to do a take on him. They just have to have him say: What war? as the roof caves him around him.
  • Options
    just like his audience of adults who offer up their children
    as human sacrifices under the guise of "glorious jihad."

Or as stupid as the Americans who give themselves under the guise of "freedom"?
  • Options
    Ah but Royal Subject when someone sends their child out to be a suicide bomber...it's with the intent to die. That's the difference.
  • Options
    Then one must consider that those who are forced to resort to such extremes must have serious issues that the international community isnt dealing with, leaving them alone in a corner to fight any way they can.

Invading such countries will only compound the crises these people suffer continually, thus it is imperative that we find better ways of resolving conflict than through conquest and military domination.
  • Options
    Again:

IFM.gif
  • Options
    Where is the famous Monty Python foot?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Again:

IFM.gif

AWOL! :D
  • Options
    ROFL :lol:

Where did you get that pic? I just had to show it to my entire family. hehehe! :)