Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So, whats going on today?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, this is my very first thread Ive made!!

Just wondering what everyone is getting up to today? Not sure what Im doing yet, Im not even dressed!!!

Comments

• Options
    Re: So, whats going on today?
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots

Just wondering what everyone is getting up to today? Not sure what Im doing yet, Im not even dressed!!!

Hehe, me neither. :D I need to pop into town to finish off my Mum's Mothers Day pressie & I need to finish off my English coursework. Other than that I have no idea!
  • Options
    I need to pop into town too cos Ive not even started my Mothers Day shopping yet. Oooops!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I need to pop into town too cos Ive not even started my Mothers Day shopping yet. Oooops!! :rolleyes:

Same here.:eek2:
  • Options
    Well, I am going to go nito town with the boyfriend, and but a mothers day present, brothers birthday present, parents anniversary present, and cards and gifts for four mates, all whose birthdays are in the next two weeks. :eek: :eek2: :crazyeyes Ahhhh, the expense!

Then I'll be going to the local pub to watch the football with some friends where we'll probably stay all night. :)
  • Options
    I'm recovering from my hangover this morning, then I'm working 2-6, then tonight I'm havin' a lazy night in :D I need it after last night... :crazyeyes:
  • Options
    Nothing planned. Hopefully out tonight - fingers' crossed!
  • Options
    i'm off to the tip! tara.
  • Options
    I've just been smashing some old beds in the garden, in a bit I'm buying my mum's mother's day present and cards. Then I'm going to watch a football match, Oldham Vs. Port Vale, then I'm off to the pub to watch England play.
  • Options
    Going to the thatre, to see some play. And afterwards I am going out to eat with my class.
  • Options
    I'm doing a bit of shopping in the city centre. Just stopped by here, at the internet cafe, to see what is going on in the outside world! Went to a nice cafe for lunch, and bought some theatre tickets from the metro station to see the Nutcracker at the Kremlin Theatre. We might go and visit Lenin's tomb this afternoon ;)
  • Options
    Oh my god its Mothers Day tomorrow :eek:

Aint even got a card...
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Oh my god its Mothers Day tomorrow :eek:

Aint even got a card...

You know what mothers day, reminds me of? In Denmark it's mothers day the second sunday of May. Which two years ago or so, happened to be on my birthday. My friend came over, and had a rose in her hand. I was like "wow", and she says yeah got them for my mom as it's mothers day.
    OOPS.
  • Options
    Im fretting about my god damn coursework........:( I'm relaly gunna muck it up.
  • Options
    its mothers day tomorrow? nah, you lie... is it really?
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    its mothers day tomorrow? nah, you lie... is it really?

Aye, tis indeed. So what u all got your mummys then?

I was really stuck and didnt have a clue what to get (Im usually really crap buying people presents) so I just got her a cute Eeyore teddy and a card. She likes Eeyore. Which helps!!

Btw, my rabbit died today :(
  • Options
    I got my mum a CD she wanted...

I've been at work all day, i'm going round to a friends later...and i'm supposed to be doing all my coursework, well English and French and a 1500 word "mini-draft" of philosophy (since the real thing is 4000 words written up in 4 hours timed conditions on May 6th and 7th)
    I'm panicking, big style...I just can't get down to it!!!
  • Options

Btw, my rabbit died today :(

aww, sorry to hear that :(