Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Virginity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
virginity2.jpg

This is a picture that I put together to try and describe virginity and how it's seen. Is this an accurate description? Do people really feel like this, because to me, it feels like they do.

I don't know how well you can work out what the guy here is feeling, but he's supposed to be ashamed or embarassed.

Please note, my ability in graphics isn't that good. I'm more interested in the point than an amazing quality picture.

Anyway, your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    he looks dead confused as to why he's got a "V" plate on his pelvic region.:eek2:

good graphic though. my abilities are limited to stickmen on paint.
  • Options
    back in the days of my V plates i was never ashamed or embaressed that i was a virgin.
    but then again no one wanted to take it from me anyway so we were all happy.
  • Options
    Me neither...it never bothered me at all, it wasn't something I was rushing to get rid of.
  • Options
    I don't think the look on the blokes faces screams "embarassed" but more "confused".....
    Maybe you could give him pink cheeks or summit?

Blessed Be x
  • Options
    I was never embrassed that i was a virgin - but for guys i think that it is worse - they are always on about how many they have scored and gotten leg over with.

I think that they fell that being a vigin means that they CAN'T get laid and not that they are waiting for the right one - as that to men seems to 'nerdy'!!

Well that is what i think anyway!!
  • Options
    virginity3.jpg

OK, I've made the cheeks a little pinker and I've tried to give him more or a worried look.

How's this one?
  • Options
    hmmmm... i think he looks more scared than anything! like someone's offered him sex and he's terrified!

really good graphic though, i'd love to be able to draw that well on a computer!
  • Options
    Don't know about the virginity looking thing, but been able to do graphics on a computer like that is excellent, wish I could do it.
  • Options
    i was proud to be a virgin, then, as i love my boyfriend, im proud to say ive slept with him, simple as
  • Options
    He looks more like he's worried that people will see something small hidden under the sign.....
  • Options
    how the hell did you do that? can you teach me?

anyway. im a virign and dont feel ashamed. dont have any particular rush to lose it, but like a lot of guys i still want sex...

tho id probably wait till i was in a mature, stable relationship...

or with someone who was pissed outta their head :p

just kidding!
  • Options
    I reckon if you're trying to show hes embarassed of being a virgin, then in your pic he should be trying to hide the v plate with his hands
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
    I reckon if you're trying to show hes embarassed of being a virgin, then in your pic he should be trying to hide the v plate with his hands

That would make it look more like he was trying to hide his 'little' secret :rolleyes:
  • Options
    How about you make up look upwards plus the pink cheeks? Maybe a lil more embarrassed?
    Blessed Be x