Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Confusing....again.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, this is about the same person as before but the thread is elsewhere so meh. Anyway, the person I like that likes me is no longer going out with her boyfriend of almost 6 months, but it wasn't anything to do with me.
Just before she split with him she sent a text saying she probably wouldn't want to go out with anyone(understandably) for a while. She split with him about a week ago and since then we have kissed and she has realised shes bi(aah its all so surreal(sp?)) Anyway I was just wondering if I should ask her out and make it official, we kiss in college and spend most of our time together and people seem to think we're going out as we hold hands most of the time. She did say she wanted to sort her head out a little but I was just wondering if I should talk to her about going out. Any ideas? on anything?

Comments

• Options
    Grrr, some one bloody reply! I try and help people but when I want some advice it just falls to the bottom!!!:mad:
    Bad mood ok....
  • Options
    My advice it to follow your heart - if you want to ask her out then go for it:thumb:

What have you got to loose - you have already kissed so the 'funny' stuff it out of the way!!

Good luck!!