Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nice shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wanna fuck?

Would that work on you?

How about if I said it like this

How you doin! ;) :yes:

Ok, What about this….

Get your coat love, you’ve pulled! :p

Likelihood of any of them satisfying my gf and allowing me to penetrate her from the rear, and then do a frontal assault?

What chat up lines are there for girls to use on blokes or other girls?

Do lesbians need chat up lines?

:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Nice shoes
    Likelihood of any of them satisfying my gf and allowing me to penetrate her from the rear, and then do a frontal assault?

What chat up lines are there for girls to use on blokes or other girls?

:confused:

The first one of them would :chin:

Sweety. Your not a girl. Why do you need female chat up lines?! :eek2:

And i dont know. Lesbians need sex as well so probably!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

:lol:
  • Options
    One I like to use is when chatting to a guy, stroke his shirt and ask 'is this cotton?'...wait for a reply and then stroke his crotch area and say 'ohhhhh so this must be felt'

sleazy, but works a treat :angel:
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    One I like to use is when chatting to a guy, stroke his shirt and ask 'is this cotton?'...wait for a reply and then stroke his crotch area and say 'ohhhhh so this must be felt'

sleazy, but works a treat :angel:

lol nice chat up line.
  • Options
    How you doin' as said by Joey from friends would work any time! don't know how it'd work from a normal bloke down the pub mind you... might only work if the guy is drop dead gorgeous!

Generally i don't think chat up lines work, but then i've never been chatted up like that so don't really know :p

I think a cute smile works every time though!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Wanna fuck?
    How you doin! ;) :yes:
    Get your coat love, you’ve pulled! :p

I think it depends on the bloke! If they were really fit then any chat up line would work! ;) But if not then any of those lines would just make him seem even worse!!
  • Options
    ha...chat up lines just don't work. I either fancy someone or not. they can't persuade me by a chat up line. They're just corny and make me laugh and walk away thinking sad twat.
  • Options
    Oh the art of chat up lines. They do not work on me so they probably don't work on others. But some people do like them.
  • Options
  • Options
    That nice shoes wanna fuck one :lol: adam says that to me taking the piss! Chat up lines are soooooo cheesy anyone trying them on me would get a laugh in the face, they tell me the guy is desperate and thinks their all that, two things I completely hate! And a guy saying how you doin' reminds me of some lad trying to impress you to add another notch to his headboard and brag to his mates the day after about his great shag.
  • Options
    I used to always use the very original chat-up line: 'fancy a dance?' It was quite effective.

Nowadays, however, I only tend to flirt and use charm.
  • Options
    I don't bother with chat up lines, i'd just look a twat.

Just before christmas i was sat talking to this bloke who my mate knows and at the end of the night he turned round out of the blue after not really speaking to me all night and said "so are we going to fuck tonight?".

Needless to say the line died a death although he carried on trying bless him. Lines like "so if we're not going to shag in my bed, can we go outside?" etc.

It was worth it for the comedy value although they didn't work :)
  • Options
    I think chat up lines are just stupid. They wouldnt work on me. With my last bf I was completely obsessed with him anyway and at the end of the night he asked me 'So can I call you sometime?' That was ace. Its best just to be natural, no-one wants a fake, hiding behind cheesy chat-up lines!!

Thats just my opinion :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    I don't bother with chat up lines, i'd just look a twat.

Just before christmas i was sat talking to this bloke who my mate knows and at the end of the night he turned round out of the blue after not really speaking to me all night and said "so are we going to fuck tonight?".

Needless to say the line died a death although he carried on trying bless him. Lines like "so if we're not going to shag in my bed, can we go outside?" etc.

It was worth it for the comedy value although they didn't work :)

What a prick!!!