Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Puppy Dog

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok plain and simple question for the girls -

You have gone down with the flu and want some tender loving care from your boyfriend. However, he has already promised his compamy he would do some overtime.

It is possible for him to rearrange the overtime for next week.

Would you expect him to rearrange the overtime and come care for you or would you see that as a little puppy dog answering to your call and think badly of him?

Comments

• Options
    It would depend on how ill I was, how intolerant I was feeling, and whether he usually gave stuff up for me. Plus, would the overtime next week interfere with any other plans?
  • Options
    ok lets say you feel fairly rough and very irritable. The boyfriend normally is pretty flexible with regard to seeing each other and never breaks a date. The rearranged day wouldn't interfere in anything else.
  • Options
    Hmmmm, irritability can go two ways in this situation. I don't think you're gonna get it right. If you do stay at home with her, she'll think you a wuss & get pissed off with you. If you don't, she'll get pissed off that you don't love her enough to look after her.

Good Luck - you're gonna need it
  • Options
    Sir Cum - I take it you are in this position?!

Personally, I would rearrange the overtime.
  • Options
    If in doubt take the barstard approach?
  • Options
    Of course, you could try a novel approach & ask her what she'd like you to do
  • Options
    Personally I think you should re-arrange the overtime, besides, wouldn't you rather see your girlfriend when she's ill than work if it can be put off until next week?
  • Options
    Then again, she could give you her lurgy if you go to look after her, then you wouldn't be able to do the overtime next week.
  • Options
    But I love having her lurgy, all over my face!

Oh you meant her cold...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    But I love having her lurgy, all over my face!

Oh you meant her cold...

:lol: