Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

for the people who are familiar with "i could kick myself"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well here i am again folks and now I have managed to be put out of my misery.

I met her on friday before we went to where we usually go. when we got there she saw one of her friends from school with a lad.

we all got chattin and got on quite well. that couple left later on and I was saying to the girl I was with "They seem nice them"

She said "i know, i think Tom (the lad ) fancies her but she jus likes him as a friend". i jus nodded and then she said "it's a bit like the situation with u and me"

thats when I thuoght, right theres my question answered.

She said she like me just as a friend, she said she knew i had a secret crush on her, I jus played about saying, "who told u that?"

she said "u did" and i jus nodded and laffed a bit.

the thing is tho, she wasnt drinking that night and before she told me, she asked if i was drunk then? so i think that was her way of letting me down without upsetting me too much.

the strange thing is that then i felt beter because then i knew where i stood, and when im with her now, i feel fine, but its when im not with her is when i start to feel as though that shoudnt have happened and something really doesnt feel right.

Is this normal folks?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nothing is ever normal mate when girls are concerned, just be grateful you know where you stand and you can look for a new girl:p

Might hurt for a while, but as they say….. Times a great healer

You’ll get over it and find a new one, don’t let yourself be taken for a mug tho.
    :)