Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

divisions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys i'd appreciate ur thoughts...

my boyf and i have been together for almost a year altho a few months back he was caught making out with one of my friends, jenny at a party while i was in another room

altho it was hard we managed to keep together. jenn made it even harder for me by denying it for a while and calling me a bitch for starting to hate her - wouldnt u??? altho its all come out in the open and life has been normal again for like over 4 months now i still see her all the time and can't stop hating her

its not a question of not wanting my boy around her cos hes different now and i keep an eye out anyway but the fact that i see her all the time and feel such dislike for her and hate any of our mates being with her. any1 got any tips on how i can learn to live with her? i wont go into othr details of y i think shes a waste of space bcoz thats irrevelent but -- ahhhhhh! help!

luv angela x

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think you should have to put up with seeing her around. If your other friends insist on still being her friend then that is up to you, but if they were any friends at all then they would realise that you feel uncomfortable around her (and who would blame you). I suggest that you tell your friends just how bad being around this Jen girl makes you feel.

Try not to be with your friends when she is there. Try to make plans that do not include her. Tell your mates they can still be her friend but you would like them to respect that you want to spend time with them that does not include them.

Good luck,