Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

strip tease

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey
do you think doing a strip tease for your bf could be a laugh, or do you think its slutty? can both lads and girls answer please! thanx :)

Comments

• Options
    It ain't slutty.
  • Options
    My boyfriend loves it. I don't see how it could be slutty.

I always do it completely unexpected. I'll just get up and start dancing for him. Doesn't take long for him to lose control.

:)
  • Options
    I did it for one of my ex's & he loved it especially as he wasn't expecting it. :D

As Mist said, it's not slutty. :)
  • Options
    thanx! i asked becuase i was speaking to my mate about doing it, and she said its slutty and id look like a slut doing it :eek: so thanx for your replies :)
  • Options
    no offence but ur mate is silly.

wait..? how long have u been with ur bf? cos if its only been like 2 weeks then yes it is slutty but any time after that in my view is fine
  • Options
    14 months :D
    but my mate is a lad!
  • Options
    I can imagine it now. I am watching TV whilst a gorgeous, desirable lass jumps in front of it. She begins to slowly undress herself, whilst suggestively stroking her tongue with her long finger and then running her hands through her shoulder length natural blonde hair. After several minutes she is completely naked, and is standing legs apart in the same position. 'Out of the way dear, I'm trying to watch the telly!' I mumble. :D:naughty:;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I can imagine it now. I am watching TV whilst a gorgeous, desirable lass jumps in front of it. She begins to slowly undress herself, whilst suggestively stroking her tongue with her long finger and then running her hands through her shoulder length natural blonde hair. After several minutes she is completely naked, and is standing legs apart in the same position. 'Out of the way dear, I'm trying to watch the telly!' I mumble. :D:naughty:;)

you make me laugh! but i think ud be lyin if you said you wanted to watch the tv! :)
  • Options
    LOL! Of course I'm joking. But that is the sort of thing I would jokingly say before taking full advantage of it. Much more fun that way. :):naughty:
  • Options
    you wouldnt be laughing if you said that and she got her clothes got dreesed and worked out. ud wish you hadnt said it and took your chance while you had it!:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by vodka babe

you make me laugh! but i think ud be lyin if you said you wanted to watch the tv! :)

Not if it was Bargain Hunt. :lol::p
  • Options
    lol. I only ever go for women who similarly enjoy a laugh. If she did not like that then she would not me suitable for me. :) Indeed, sex should be both relatively serious and fun.
    Originally posted by that sexy, what's her name? Hmm... Oh, *Hellie*
    Not if it was Bargain Hunt.

Too right! :p
  • Options
    thats fair enough! :)
  • Options
    nowt wrong with it at all. he'll love you for it as well chuck. ;)
  • Options
    Its not slutty, but I dont think i'd have the guts to do it I'd feel too silly :blush:
  • Options
    Go for it! It's not slutty. You should get a standing ovation from him, if you know what I mean. :naughty:
    It can be sexy, in can also be a bit of a laugh (and both at the same time). Just do it. :)
    You can always come 'round here and practice if you wish? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Not slutty if done properly, its a bloody great turn on. Trust me, I'm qualified in this area. (That sounded really cool but its a lie.)

Fraipas
  • Options
    Hmm stripping.

I did it once or twice. Thing is its all bout keeping eye contact and i cant stay serious for very long so i started laughing and it turned it into this blazin dance to a More Fire Crew tune :D

Hmm but no it aint slutty.
  • Options
    i don't think i'd be able to do it without ending up rolling round on the floor laughing at myself :p
    wouldn't mind if my boyfriend (if i had one! i want one!) did it though, but i'd probably laugh at him too :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by vodka babe
    thanx! i asked becuase i was speaking to my mate about doing it, and she said its slutty and id look like a slut doing it :eek: so thanx for your replies :)

I should say that most men want their girlfriends to be sluts in the bedroom! You go for it girl!:D
  • Options
    strip teases are fun :D, see what you can make a man do without acuatlly doing anything *to* him...
  • Options
    thanx for all your replies least i know it aint slutty. i wanna do it but im quite scared come to think about it, i might make a complete twat out of my self! :)
  • Options
    ey!i wouldn't class it as slutty no matter how long you had been with them, it depends how much you love 'em and stuff i guess.i F*cked my boyfriend after just the amount of 2weeks, so does that make me a slut?
  • Options
    Its not slutty in the slightest. Its just a bit of fun. Sometimes its just better if you're really drunk though!
  • Options
    Originally posted by kosari193
    Its not slutty in the slightest. Its just a bit of fun. Sometimes its just better if you're really drunk though!

if i was drunk id be fallin over everywhere and it wouldnt be much of a strip tease! :)
  • Options
    It's only slutty if you get up on the table at the pub and do it.;) :blush: (Have seen a pissed girl do this once...WHY!!!???)

In your own bedroom...go for it! I did it drunk and we had a great time...I'm still not sure if it was because it was comical or sexy though!!!