Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

If You Could....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
....Freeze Frame a moment in your relationship what would it be?

Mine would be:

Me and my good guy mate were in his kitchen; he was stood and I was sat on the work surface...
He stood inbetween my legs and we were havin a cuddle. I was playing with his long hair, and he said he was worried about his future and I told him "I'm sure you'll go far whatever you do"....
he looked at me in a way that made my heart melt, and I'll never forget that moment :)

Blessed Be x

Comments

• Options
    On sat night we were getting tanked in to a bottle of jack daniels. We were chatting about music and he said, when he was young he was only really into 5 bands. I said to him, I bet I can name them. Anyway I got them all in under 30 seconds with no wrong answers. We both jsut sat looking at each other all goofy like, both thinking "Aww, I love it that we know each other so well."

It's pretty sad actually! Another one would be New Years Eve the second year we were together. We stayed in and had rampant sex all night long.

(Too much info)
  • Options
    God that's hard there's so many, but I liked the moment we met, I saw him first and he was just stood there and I walked upto him and it was like ohhhhhhhhh! He was so cute and sweet. The look on his face he had then I went up and hugged him and made him hard :D