Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

o god

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
[dispair]

well how do we put this,
me and ben (the boyfriend) were sitting on my sofa watching a film when my brother walks in and starts putting his coat on ready to go out, fair enough, much to my *huh?* ben had put the pack of condoms under my brothers clothes.
now i think my brother decided to pretend not to see as he kept talking to us/getting ready.
now bens afraid my brothers gonna tell my rents (im 15) and they wont let ben come over again etc.. but im not even sure he saw
:eek2:

[/dispair]

Comments

• Options
    How old is your brother? I'd say if he was younger or around the same age as you, it is unlikey that he will say anything as hopefully he might be too embarrassed about it himself. However if your brothers older, there more chance he might say something, but because hes older it'll probably be easier for you to mention it to him and see what he says. Hes likely to be more mature about it and so respect that your sex life is private and that you are being safe.
    If he does tell your parents, theres nothing you can do apart from explain to them in a calm, adult manner about the fact that yes you are having sex, and the condoms are there to keep you safe, then you'd have to take it from there.
    Hope that helps!
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry to much. If they're anything like my brothers they won't tell. I'm sure he's got secrets froom your parents that you could tell them. Just leave it. I'm sure it will sot itself out. But in future hide them down the side of the sofa. ;)
  • Options
    How old is your brother?

If I had a sister, and she was 15. And I found of someone was intending to, or had fucked her. I’d have words with them!

Why don’t you talk to your brother first, if he’s older. Might help matters.
  • Options
    Maybe if you're that worried you should ask your brother about it rather than spend this time worrying about whether he is going to tell or not. If your rents do find out then tell them that at least you're sensible enough to use condoms.
  • Options
    Say nothing if he does try to use it again you if he's younger-
    Deny it and say they must of being your parents! And say ooh sick- it'll never be spoken of again!
    If it happened my little sis i'd prob give out though at that age!
  • Options
    hes 18 and semi lives with us, he hasnt said anything yet, but if he does, im just gonna either deny it and say hes seeing things or say that at least im thinking about consequences (he has a 4 month old son) and that 'if' we ever do have sex at least we have contraception so i dont get knocked up.
    :)
    im not really worried about it, but ben was shitting himself