Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

friend of a friend... being an ass

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, i dont' know, i guess i'd like a few opinions on what is up this kids ass and why he's acting this way if anybody has any ideas or experience or whatever...

whever i call up a friend of mine (ex b/f) and his friend/roomate answers the phone, he just gives me total shit. its happened about 3 or 4 times already. if he answers the phone, he wont give to phone to the one i want to talk to before he makes sure that i know what a horrible person i am. he loves to remind me how inconsiderate and self-centerd and slutty and bitchy and emotionless i am. its not over until he says how glad he is that i moved out, tells me how i use people for my own gains.. pretty much he just loves to remind me of what a horrible person i really am.

its kinda getting on my nerves. i've told my friend and he just says that hes kinda a dick, thats who he is. but its weird. we used to be friends. talked and joked about things, now he hates the shit of me.

Comments

• Options
    Knob!

What a knob :crazyeyes this lad sounds like a horrible cunt & I don't think I'd be able to take all that! He has obviously got NOTHING else to do other than try to put people down to make himself feel good! Just ignore him huni, you don't deserve being treated like that!

Is there not any other way to contact your friend?! By his mobile etc?! Or maybe you could text him before you call to get him to answer the phone to avoid getting put down!

Nice people don't deserve to be treated like shit so don't take it!

Hope things get better xxxx
  • Options
    sounds like a real idiot to me...try to ignore the prat and then he might start giving up on trying to annoy you and start acting more his age than his shoe size. keep tellin your friend that you're tryin to phone...if it keeps happening then something needs to be done somewhere along the line...its not your fault or problem ok so let this guy deal with it
    The Silly String