Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

definite lnk between osama and saddam!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
they were both funded, fully backed and armed by the good ole us of a! lets never forget that.

Comments

• Options
    Now they are going to be spanked for being foolish enough to attack us! Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, and Chevrolet, that's how it is in the USA! :D;)

Resistance to America is futile! Our culture will absorb yours! You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile!:lol: Come on Morrocan Roll you really do love Americans and their culture, don't you?:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Murph the Surf

Come on Morrocan Roll you really do love Americans and their culture, don't you?:yes:
    i do actualy! you yanks have given so much to the world that is good. your idealism of a free world is the way it should be. thanks for helping us out in www2.
    thanks for all the movies. thanks for a very engrossing and technicaly fascinating exploration of space. thanks for bashing the french, we're famous for it. thankyou thankyou thankyou.
    my only downer is the people who run the show. your country has been hijacked by a bunch of maffia fascists.
    your culture will not absorb us. i believe george bush and his cronies are going to bring your country to it's knees. the end of the last super power is in sight. sadly. when the truth is out i believe the civil unrest it will cause on the international scene and on your very streets, will bring your great country to it's knees.
    you'll drag my country down with you thanks to blair. we're going to be kicked out of europe! the united nations WILL, now become the worlds policeman, funded and manipulated by the ten kings of europe.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    thanks to blair. we're going to be kicked out of europe!

which suits Blair doesnt it, he's been dragging his feet over the whole Euro/ EU issue and now has destroyed any chances of us moving forward, how very convenient.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cheekychick

which suits Blair doesnt it, he's been dragging his feet over the whole Euro/ EU issue and now has destroyed any chances of us moving forward, how very convenient.

before the next general election, were gonna be the next US state. a sad thought, but it's poetic irony i guess
  • Options
    <b>i do actualy! you yanks have given so much to the world that is good. your idealism of a free world is the way it should be. thanks for helping us out in www2.
    thanks for all the movies. thanks for a very engrossing and technicaly fascinating exploration of space. thanks for bashing the french, we're famous for it. thankyou thankyou thankyou.
    my only downer is the people who run the show. your country has been hijacked by a bunch of maffia fascists.
    your culture will not absorb us. i believe george bush and his cronies are going to bring your country to it's knees. the end of the last super power is in sight. sadly. when the truth is out i believe the civil unrest it will cause on the international scene and on your very streets, will bring your great country to it's knees.
    you'll drag my country down with you thanks to blair. we're going to be kicked out of europe! the united nations WILL, now become the worlds policeman, funded and manipulated by the ten kings of europe. </b>

Damnit M.R. ... I luv ya.... you say everything i want to and more, and get there first.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    [B
    Damnit M.R. ... I luv ya.... you say everything i want to and more, and get there first. [/B]
    not being very well educated does have clear advantages!
  • Options
    as i have said before, The US houses (in one compact half continent) all that is best and worst about the human species.