Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i miss him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my boyfriend has been in France all week and i really really miss him. its sounds stupid but i didnt realise how much he meant to me, i havnt spoken to him all week and it is just killing me. its kinda scared me coz now im worried that he'l hav gone away and not missed me at all, or worse, emt sum1else he likes more than me. should i tell him how crazy i went wen i was away from hi? and should i tell him how scared i am that hel hav met sum1 else or does that just sound pathetic?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i was in the same situation as u about a month ago. i worried the whole time bout how he wouldnt like me wen he got back but i had no reason to because as soon as he landed he text me sayin he was home before he even got off teh plane and told me he missed me!
    so the best advice i can give is keep busy and stop worrying cos he will miss you loads and probably like u more when he returns. yeah tell him how much u missed him, will show him he is special to u!
    good luck!