Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

little bit of hope

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been screwed around by fuckwit arseholes for years now and in my last relationship i lost my v's to a guy who was a total tosser and said he loved me when when he didnt. i thort i was never gonna be able to trust anyone again but now i have found sum1 who is for real about me... i hope. im going out with koby and hes really great and he treats me so right. he has a really bad history for screwing up so we found eachother because he had screwed around and i'd been screwed around. he has changed and so hav i bacause im finally happy. i posted this because i wanted to let everyone who has screwed around or been screwed around know that love is out there and u can find it.

Comments

• Options
    awww, that's a lovely post :)
  • Options
    :thumb: Thanx!! now i know there is hope for me! hehe i need a guy!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by nelly101
    :thumb: Thanx!! now i know there is hope for me! hehe i need a guy!!!

im always here nelly :p

nah!
    frufru darling if you get this before you goto town CALL ME! i need to ask you something!

and there is hope for everyone! i have the track record or sumthing really bad and now iv e got a great steady relationship! and im happy! so just keep lookig for the rite person!
  • Options
    hey!
    jstu thought i shouldd update this little thread! by saying that my track record is dead and im in a steady relationship
    ne wayz
  • Options
    Awww :)

I'm so happy for both of you!!
  • Options
    I think it is great that you two are together. I also believe you are right frufru. Love is out there and some day we will all find the one we love and cherish and live happily ever after..... hopefully.:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    I think it is great that you two are together. I also believe you are right frufru. Love is out there and some day we will all find the one we love and cherish and live happily ever after..... hopefully.:)

dont worry sweet heart you will find your man!
    or woman

ill miss you all!
    see ya in a week im leaving in 10 mins :(
    BYEEEEE i love you frufru
  • Options
    I am only interested in males. So I'll fall for one of them - I've already fallen in love once but got hurt by them badly. Now I'm more wary of falling for a guy. I'm in a relationship at the moment but I don't know whether I could see myself falling for them in the future. I think you can't control who you fall for it just happens.