Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who else......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
....gets sketchy/paranoid when they've been caning it for quite a bit (3 days) with no sleep????? :nervous: :nervous:

My nickname was greatly deserved after a night at Dance Academy in Plymouth. :shocking:

Comments

• Options
    After about 42 hours I start hallucinating.

That is if i've ben smoking and drinking caffine rich drinks aswel though. I think its meant to be about 60 hours before you start seing things under normal circumstances.

I don't really suffer from socail paranoia.
  • Options
    last friday i think i may of overdid it abit!! yeah but im sure that if u all had the kinda evening i had u wud understand,if not of joined me!! picture the scene,its friday nite none of ur so called buddys are going out,but the parents are going out(2 c lots of sixties bands playing!) and they have a spare ticket!! yeah u can guess the rest!! a gram of billy,3 bottles of blue wkd,10 vodkas and red bull,2 lines of charlie, and 3 joints later!! i was cleaning the parents patio windows at 3am!! and thats my problem!! when ever im bolloxed i start fuckin cleaning! lol
  • Options
    I used to do 36 hours straight quite often but my body just handle that too often.

I think my worst was going out saturday night, coming back doing speed all day sunday and then for some reason doing lots of cid (5 1/2 tabs), I passed out at about 5am on monday morning, I think.
  • Options
    I've been getting like this for some years now, though am able to deal with it better now. When I'm stoned I usually feel on edge, even on my own! And I can't stand being in public places as it makes me quite paranoid. Strange thing is, is that as long as I've had at least two pints I can smoke to my hearts content without suffering from chronic fear.... Despite the paranoia, however, I still enjoy getting stoned and still (ironically) feel relaxed. One thing I have noticed after all these years of smoking weed, is that I no longer get the munchies or the giggles...I'd trade anything to go back to the old days where I would just crack up laughing for no apparent reason whatsoever. Anyone else get this? Am I doomed never to experience this again? Maybe it's something to do with the increase in potency of weed these days. I remember when being able to buy skunk was like winning the pools!
  • Options
    no, its not to do with the potency as ive been smoking it for about 3\4 of a year and i still get giggles etc, what you need to do to get munchies and giggles again is to take a break from it for a few months. Getting stoned can get rather routine like so if you take a couple of months out youre tolerance will have dropped. its hard to stop though.
  • Options
    the longest ive stayed awake for with no sleep was 4 days, and after that i was a complete mess, crying all the time, hallucinating etc. I used to be able to do 2 nights without sleep no problem at all, but any more than that it got a bit bad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Rabbit
    I've been getting like this for some years now, though am able to deal with it better now. When I'm stoned I usually feel on edge, even on my own! And I can't stand being in public places as it makes me quite paranoid. Strange thing is, is that as long as I've had at least two pints I can smoke to my hearts content without suffering from chronic fear.... Despite the paranoia, however, I still enjoy getting stoned and still (ironically) feel relaxed. One thing I have noticed after all these years of smoking weed, is that I no longer get the munchies or the giggles...I'd trade anything to go back to the old days where I would just crack up laughing for no apparent reason whatsoever. Anyone else get this? Am I doomed never to experience this again? Maybe it's something to do with the increase in potency of weed these days. I remember when being able to buy skunk was like winning the pools!

U sound just like me! ;)