Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

whats a breakdown?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i don't fucking know, emotional, nervous, whatever name you care to use. god i just don't know anymore. i've just been so... god knows how to explain it, and just things happen and i've felt certian ways and all this shit. god and it seems like its seriously been ages. but i look back and its only been a couple months. i can't even begin to explain how it feels like its been so long. god, months or days, it feels like years. things got weird, then things changed and it seems like i just can't fucking handle it anymore. my mom thinks i'm dying. i just sleep, i cry nearly every fucking goddamn day now, its so fucking frustrating i don't know what to think about it or what to do about it and there is nobody either to help me with it. god, i dont' knwo what the fucking point of writing this is. i could have easily wrote it in my lj, but i probably just want to pass this and not remember it. its shit. sorry for writing it. i'm probably just having one of those days anyway... just ignore it.

Comments

• Options
    what happened a couple of months ago?

you certainly seem... upset to be honest.

im always here if you want to chat.....
  • Options
    Better posting when u feel like that my_name than holding it all in. Is there anything in particular bothering you or are you jsut feeling really blue?

You know we're always here anyways if u want to chat...

*big hugs*
  • Options
    Ok a mental breakdown is the failure of your mind not working properly!! I'm sure this is not a good thing to have been through or to go through.
  • Options
    i dont know what's up, or whats been happening in your life over the past few months, but it sounds like you need to talk to someone about it.

fair enough, they probably wont be able to solve your problem(s), but they can help you get your feelings off your chest. good luck x
  • Options
    ah thanks peoples. it means alot, i'm sorry to bring all of my shit here. it can't be too interesting to start a day with. but thanks alot. its weird though, its not like i get abused in anyway or that anything is seriously wrong... i just feel like shit.
  • Options
    nervous breakdown

Best thing to do would be to go and see your GP and talk about it all with them

Susie :)