Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tonight!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well Well Well, it is Friday and i can't wait for tonight!!!!!!!!.............

We have an evening planned, filled with lots of Khat!!!!!(The snorting type)

Just wondering what you all have panned????

Comments

• Options
    Pills, weed and poppers! :D
  • Options
    Re: Tonight!
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    Well Well Well, it is Friday and i can't wait for tonight!!!!!!!!.............

We have an evening planned, filled with lots of Khat!!!!!(The snorting type)

Just wondering what you all have panned????

Sleeping probably, I've got the flu! I've got a pill at home though, so I may be tempted!! ;)
  • Options
    Got a new bottle of TNT :) amyl nitrate... yummy, that with a load of beer, some vodka, and i might try and find my friend charles :p
  • Options
    Im At work but since i work in a club i can get smashed neway, hmmm wiz, pills, i just cant decide:hyper:
  • Options

Got a new bottle of TNT amyl nitrate... yummy, that with a load of beer, some vodka, and i might try and find my friend charles

hmm...sex drugs and rock'n'roll.... well=, sex and drugs anyway, and your on a rock, so its just some roll your looking for...
    Unfortunatly the only one i can think of is in wales ;)

As for tonight : I was planning on going shooping and eating lots of ice-cream.

Why do i feel like i'm letting the side down?
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

Got a new bottle of TNT amyl nitrate... yummy, that with a load of beer, some vodka, and i might try and find my friend charles

hmm...sex drugs and rock'n'roll.... well=, sex and drugs anyway, and your on a rock, so its just some roll your looking for...
    Unfortunatly the only one i can think of is in wales ;)

As for tonight : I was planning on going shooping and eating lots of ice-cream.

Why do i feel like i'm letting the side down?

welcome back mr cokephreak, ive been missing your informative\slightly sarcastic posts. You here to stay?