Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best places to find people..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya all,

Although I've got some range of gear available to me, I'm hardly flourished for choice..

I know I can't use the boards to tout for dealers hehe, so just wondering where any of you met your good contacts for things a bit more harder to get (or for me anyway!)...acid, ket, coke etc..

Also not having taken these before, how do I know if the shits any good or if I'm buying off someone tidy, gah, sucks ;p

Cheers for any advice you've got, I'm sure someone's been shafted in the past ;)

Phil :naughty:

Comments

• Options
    Through mates usually.
  • Options
    Hmmm, I guess the biggest thing is just luck really.

You can go looking in clubs, theres normaly quite a few dealers around in those, however a lot of them are crap. If your looking for cid/ket dealers you may well be looking a long time, esp with the cid.
    But I'd try and hippy trance parties if I were you, the more underground and nasty the better, go to a sqwat party if you can, they normaly have ket.

It can get you in a lot of trouble but buying in bulk sometimes gets you better deals and better conections. Careful though I hear prison isnt nice at this time of year.