Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Spots

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't really know if this is the best place to put this, but didn't know where else.

Over the last 6 weeks or so, I've been getting loads of spots over my thighs, mostly the inner thighs. This is especially weird, since I've never had bad acne anywhere, and my facial skin has always been pretty clear. They don't seem to go away as quickly as normal spots either. It makes my thighs look awful.

Anyone know why this might be happening?

Comments

• Options
    are you male or female? If you're female, and you've been wearing tights, they could have been making you get sweaty, and the spots are like a rash. Actually, that could apply if you're male too (but without the tights bit :p). Try putting talcum powder on it after showering/bathing, see if that helps?
  • Options
    Hi i would suggest you go to the doctors they will give u something to get rid of it.I went to the docs an got sumthing its much better than most stuff u buy in the shops much more likely to get rid of them i would say.
  • Options
    If something bothers you like this then the best thing is to go and see a doctor, who will put you at ease with the problem.