Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fuck you clown

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A guy goes to a circus, and out comes a clown with a donkey in tow. He has it do some tricks and asks the crowd "Does anyone know what this animal is?" The man stands up and shouts "It's an ass!", to which the clown replies "So are you sir, so are you."

The crowd laughs, and the man is very embarrased. Being the take charge kind of person that he is, the man goes to a 4-year comback school and graduates with honors. He goes back to the same circus, and sees the same show and sure enough, the same clown comes out with the same donkey an asks the crowd "Can anyone tell me what this animal is?", To which the man jumps up, and shouts at the top of his voice "It's an ass!" The clown replies "So are you sir, so are you."

The crowd laughs at the man again, but this time he smirks and shouts "Fuck you, clown, Fuck You!"

Comments

• Options
    errr.........yeah.....ok.......
  • Options
    umm... i dont get it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    umm... i dont get it?

ditto.

is it because hes now educated so this makes him not an ass?:confused:
  • Options
    I think its he proves hes an ass as he felt he needed to get back at the clown and even though he's been educated in witty come backs hes still crap :confused:
  • Options
    this appeals to my weird sense of humour.
    whther theres an in depth meanin is not an issue with me.

cheers mate you cheered me up proppa lol