Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Live Journal...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...I wanna start a LJ but I dunno how.

Don't I need some code or something off an existing member? That's what everyone at college said...

Will anyone donate me a code? *looks all bewildered*

Comments

• Options
    You'll be lucky.
  • Options
    Gutted. :(
  • Options
    If nobody will give you a code, and it's unlikely that anybody will as they only get one to give, and they're most likely to give that to a good long term friend than some random person on the Net, then you have to take the next option, which is to pay for an account. Have a look on the Livejournal site to see how much it is.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    You'll have to become more of a regular on here and be hopeful if you want a free code off someone.
    xxx
  • Options
    Lemme 'ave one then...Go on :( :crying:
  • Options
    I've got 2 to give away. Just cos im nice :)
  • Options
    people wont give you one very much so thats why i had to start a diary at www.diaryland.com but then i stopped writing in it after 2 days! But yeah...its kind of the same as livejournal I think.
  • Options
    Completely off topic... well, not entirely...

has LJ gone completely crazy for anyone else? And was there anything in news this morning that i missed? My comp is telling me it can't find the server, or sending me to MSN to search for it. Crazyness.

And i have about a trillion codes... but if you want one, you have to be super nice to me :D
  • Options
    See all that effort of grovelling to people when you could just use diaryland! :p