Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bordom

is it just me or inthe past few months the site has gone down hill. it seems like there are no interesting posts anymore. every thing has been done to death i think. its all random posts now. nothing important to talk about. when i first joined we would all discuss answers to the tread questions and it would be interesting. whats happened to our beloved site???:confused:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    People start threads like this causing problems rather than trying to create topics that are interesting. Whats interesting to some isn't to others...people should cater for their own tastes rather than rely on other. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ~peeps head round the door~

HHMMMM give me 10 mins and i will have 10 new, interesting threads going for ya :)

(well I may need 20 mins) :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    ...people should cater for their own tastes rather than rely on other. :rolleyes:

I think that's the problem!

Too many random thread shit! (A little is nice) but people have just taken it a little too far at the moment.

No point trying to argue tho, I'm just going to let it happen from now on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

I think that's the problem!

Too many random thread shit! (A little is nice) but people have just taken it a little too far at the moment.

No point trying to argue tho, I'm just going to let it happen from now on.

It might be the problem, but it wouldn't be so much if those who want more discussion absed threads actually post things as well. We can even the numbers out. Ok for a while we might get way too many threads, but that will calm down in time when people can't be arsed searching to page 2 for a thread they've replied on an hour earlier.
  • Options
    hhhmmm I remember another thread that got people going :lol:

what was it called again :chin:

BECKYS BAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Leaves the building peeing herself laughing" :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Yeah I know....the bar was thread though, not the amount that are around now. I don't know, I'm just in a fussy mood. Think it's cos I aint been around much since the last lot of shit stirred up, have come back this last couple of weeks and found the boards in an even worse state than before. Was glad to see a few old posters like DJP back, but then felt all lost and out of place cos there were all these names I didn't recognise who all seemed to know each other, making silly threads among like 2 or three of them and it wound me up. Just in a touchy mood at the moment. Ignore me ranting.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

"Leaves the building peeing herself laughing" :lol::lol::lol:

Lmao:D

Yes, that did get quite a lot of peoples knickers in a twist. But I'm glad things calmed down after that!
  • Options
    I do know what you mean. There does tend to be a lot more threads of this nature popping up.

I know we have had stupid, random threads before but of late its a thread just to say hello. some of the Random threads we used to have did actually have some useful information put into them, people would be depressed when they visited and then by the time they went to bed that night we had them smiling again. We actually made friends in there and they were a nice place to be at that time.

Ah well, never mind.........lets see what tomorrow brings :D
  • Options
    Indeedy.

The Beckys Bar etc. had some useful stuff in them.
    The thread was generic, but, because the topic changed quite swiftly, help could be sought/given and we'd move on to something new.
    Which saved a load of 1 or 2 reply threads popping up.

Some of the recent ones are a complete load of bollocks.

Anyway, we have an IRC channel for chatting, now. :)
  • Options
    Really? Where's that then?? :hyper:
  • Options
    Its because of all the SPAM AND POINTLESS THREADS