Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

no confidence

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i was wonderin if anyone could help me, u see when i see a girl i like i dont have the confidence to go and talk to them.
i dont believe in chat up lines cos they neva work but i just seem to freeze, and then think i am going to say sumthing stupid!

wot do girls like? wot should i say?

Comments

• Options
    Say something stupid then.

Least you will have said something.

Girls arent like another species you know. We are just girls :)
  • Options
    Just say “How you doin”;)

No, a normal hi will do.

I know it’s very hard at first, and when people say what have you got to lose. That doesn’t really help.

But the mating game is a learning curve, you need to figure out what the worse thing is that could happen……. Her saying no and giving you the brush off (So being rejected)

Being rejected isn’t that bad and once you learn to take the rough with the smooth you should gain more confidence with time

*Memo- Don’t become one of them c**t’s that ask out about 10 different girls all in front of each other, that will get you no where!*

If your going to ask a girl out and you are unsure what she’ll say

Do it so you aren’t surround by lots of people. That way, if it goes against ya, no one will really know.

*To save face, you might say to your mate* “She was a lesbian”;)

But it’s really just about being happy with yourself, overcoming your limits and being able to hold your head up high even when things don’t go your way.

Life really is a bitch!:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

*To save face, you might say to your mate* “She was a lesbian”;)

*has said that*

He was a lad mind :p
  • Options
    I find alcohol helps, has with me in the past, ok i'm still a virgin but it was still a good night.
  • Options
    Check out badseeds post abit further down. I too have no confidence and this was a help.

Regards.

badseeds post
  • Options
    Girls arent like another species you know. We are just girls

I beg to differ. :p