Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what shall i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay heres the deal, on anight out two weeks ago met an amazing lad hes 18, gorgeous, funny and seems really decent.we just stayed with each other all night etc and he took my phone number and we have been texting each other.anyways i saw him last night and we were together all night and hes invited me to his mates house party next saturday.the thing is we are like a coiuple when we're together but hes never suggested anything more like seeing each other which i'd really like.
what the hell do i do?

Comments

• Options
    Just play it cool. He's obviously interested in you so what's the rush? Just get to know eachother and be glad of eachother's company. If somthing is ment to happen then it will.

If you really wanna know where you stand with him then get him on his own at this house party and ask him. Tell him how you feel. :)

Good luck and i hope it all works out for you.
  • Options
    cheers!its just really hard i don't want to push it with him but i don't belive how much i like him after 2weeks!it isn't just lust because i usually go for more attractive men that know it who usually piss me about but hes just too nice....
  • Options
    just enjoy the status quo for a while. that way, you get to know him better and can decide if you really do want to go further. and you won't be pushing him into anything. and chances are things will sort themselves out anyway :)

good luck
  • Options
    I couldnt believe how much i liked my now boyf the first night i met him...if only i could go back to then-because its sooooo good when you meet someone and its all new! Just enjoy the moment cause once you get together its all down hill from there-lol only kidding it isnt really :)
  • Options
    Lucky So and So

Go for It!
  • Options
    Go with him to his mates house if that is what you want. Relax and chill out whatever will happen will happen. Just be yourself and have fun. :):D Who knows what it may lead to ;) and if it doesn't oh well never mind.