Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Magic mushrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya!
Was just wondering what happens if you take magic mushrooms?do you trip an its all nice an happy or can there be bad trips?also what are the side effects and how much do you pay for them about?

Comments

• Options
    Well, they may/will make you Hallucinate and seeing bad or nice things are usually based on your mood at the time.
  • Options
    loads of things depend on what kinda trip you have. Your mood. The company your in. Your surroundings (inside/outside/dark/daytime). The amount of musshies you take. I think also the way you take them. By that I mean, are you gonna eat them straight out of the ground. Or take them home and make musshie-T. I think by brewing it up it changes the properties.

I've taken magic musshies countless times (although not now for a couple of years) and every trip is different. I've only ever had one bad trip (lucky me!) but everyone is different. The worst thing about tripping is when you want it to stop (ie a bad trip) there's not much you can do about it.
  • Options
    shrooms is a very smooth drug, its soft like a kitty shuttles you to heaven. A normal dose (1.5 - 3 grams) will make you see visual distortions, like walls melting and posters goin 3d and stuff....At this dose a badtrip is pretty rare. But like if you take like 5 grams you maybe will see stuff that isnt there like creatures and stuff but the badtrip risk is bigger...Anwyays i found it much easier to badtrip with weed than with shrooms. Ive never badtripped with shrooms but with weed, a bunch of times , shroom is a good caring friend, kickback relax and everything is ok
  • Options
    Hey grapefruity, your autosig, the actual lyrics you want go something like:

I smoke 2 joints in the morning,
    I smoke 2 joints at night,
    I smoke 2 joints in the afternoon,
    they make me feel alright,
    I smoke 2 joints in time of peace,
    and 2 in time of war,
    I smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints
    and then i smoke 2 more.

The song is by Sublime, and the song is called 2 joints i think, its on the 40 ounces to freedom album if u wanna try n download it :cool:
  • Options
    yeah my sig is a part of those lyrics...but its originally done by bob marley i think
  • Options
    Didnt know that :P
  • Options
    Shrooms

Ah yes...that funny little picture world, that sense of distance. I've had four experiences with mushrooms of the magic kind.

Once was after ingesting one huge hawain type, don't know much details about the type sorry (my brother grew them) - But effects were lovely, silvery lighting in my pitch black room. I spent hours just flicking my desk lamp on and off again and then i went to sleep.

Second time was at Glastonbury 2000, eat 50 dried liberty caps, very crazy trip lots of giggling and wide eyed astonishment tripped for many many hours.

Third was new years 2001 at a friends house party, great stuff, good laugh when playing Zelda on the Nintendo 64, saw a neon pink grid over my vision for a bit, then saw the criss cross pattern of a duvet start shimmering.

Fourth time wasn't long ago, this season, monday night - college the next day. Not reccomended. Me and two friends did them, except one of us didn't trip as they'd built up a tolerance over the weekend. Me and my other friend entered the realm about 6 o clock and went out to score some ganj. Everything was fine and dandy, I even sped down this huge hill on my skateboard which was a rush to say the least. Then things started to change. After having a few spliffs with the lad we scored off he started to act pretty strangely, kep dropping the word "shrooms" into our conversations and then denying it; stuff like that. Now it's all very well if you can keep your head on when someones trying to fuck you around but if you can't then you do get fucked around.

My advice to anyone doing shrooms, do them where you feel safe and with people that make you feel safe - you can't go wrong that way.

greenfields.